Chapter 16

'Your a dirty pig! I never want to see your face again! Leave my house you asshole!' I yelled.

'your disrespectful whore, no man will want you! You ugly rat fuck you!'

The words escaped out of his mouth and are never to be taken back, what a deadest asshole.

Let me take you back two weeks before this happened

-TWO WEEKS AGO-

'how do you always win?' Beau asked Luke after yet another successful win for daresundays, I now had to watch my grot of a boyfriend lick peanut butter off Beau's foot, disgusting. Like I'm not a girly girl but that's just not right. We cleaned up after filming so we decided to come back to my house and hang it for awhile, Daniel and Beau were like 50m ahead of me I wa walking with Luke, and might I just add he smelt like maccas and something else that didn't mix well. James, Jai and Tyla all walked ahead of us two but not as far as Daniel. Luke and I were talking for awhile, I'm not even two sure what about, it was just pointy conversation. It was nice. We got to my house and the boys basically emptied my fridge and spread out all over my lounge an watched tv, I figured they wouldn't have any energy to go home so I went and grabbed tonnes of blankets and pillows out of the cupboard and dumped them in the floor. I sat next Luke because Daniel was laying on top of Beau twirling his hair? It was too weird to watch them two together. It now night time and the boys had all crashed and I had no room I was squished against the lounge arm so I took it upon myself to go to for a shower and go to bed. I quickly jumped in the shower and did what I had to do and got out and got dressed, before going to bed I had another look in on te boys just to make sure they were okay. Spread out, mouths open and snoring...lovely gentleman I have in my house. I went back upstairs and say in my bed just thinking.

I got out of bed the next morning to hear 2 showed going and banging in the kitchen I walked down stairs and Jai, Tyla, Beau and Luke were making breakfast for us all ( Aw how sweet). Everyone had sat down to eat except Daniel and James who were still in the shower. I jumped up and went to knock on the doors to tell them to get out. I went and badge donnjames door first and he was already dresser or that's what he told me, next was Daniel. The water was still running like there's no tomorrow lucky he shower with the doors unlocked I went inside without knocking. I stepped in and quickly jumped back out. Daniel was on the floor with a blood bath around his neck and back around. I screamed for all te boys to come, I called 000 and the ambulance were on their way, I looked at all their faces and mine and Beau's were the most worried, we had moved Daniel to my room with towels around his head. Tyla and Jai stayed in the bathroom to clean up the blood. The ambulance came and took Daniel me and Beau to the hospital.

I sat there just looking at Beau, we were in the waiting for a good 3 hours so far and no one had come back to tell us anything, I was getting more worried and anxious by the second and the main question on my mind was what happened in there to make all that blood come out! I snappe out of my thoughts to see a nurse come over and call our names 'Renee Bendell and Beau Brooks? Daniel is in a stable condition but is still in a coma, he has long cuts on the back of his skull and his neck. We had to stich them up. Do you know what happened to him?' I looked over at Beau and he spoke in his worried tone 'No we don't, we were all making breakfast and he was in the shower and Renee went in to get him out of the shower and found him on the flor unconscious and blood everywhere' a single tear dropped from Beau's eyes, he was heartbroken that his bestfriend is in such a state. The nurse nodded and gave us a sympathic smile and told us we can go cost and then turned around and walked off. I hesitated and do did Beau. Did we really eant to see him? What it he doesn't make it and the last time we were to see him in this horrible situation? I dont think I could live with myself if Daniel didn't make through this.