Chapter 4

That night

My phone buzzed and i leaped at it and looked at the screen "Incoming call from Daniel<3333 , Answer or Decline' I imedimatley Answer'

Daniel: Hey bestie

Me: Hey! What are you doing?

Daniel: Not much on my computer wanna Skype too?, you?

Me: Nothing much on my computer too haha, yeah sure, my Skype name is 'ReneeBendell'

Daniel: Okay one sec, I'd add you, I can't be bothered being on the phone and Skyping, just Skype?

Me: Yeah okay, Bye.

Daniel" Bye Beautiful

We were on Skype till midnight, we had to end it because we had the party tomorrow night and we needed our sleep. I closed my laptop and put it on the floor, then i heard my phone buzzed it was from Daniel "Great night skyping with you, can't wait for the party tomorrow, night bestie <3 x" I smiled and flicked my phone off without replying and went to sleep.

Saturday

I woke up around 12pm, I got up and thought of texting Clare to come shopping wiht me for an outfit for tonight, I sat on my bed thinking of how much I left behind and all the memories, I felt a tear running down my face, I wiped it away and got dressed and headed out for the shops alone, I caught the bus and went into all the big shop names and tried on so many outfits, I suddenly found the perfect dress, it was a boobtube dress black ontop and leopard print on the bottom, it was a well fitting dress, it was gorgeous and i brought it straight away and went home. I texted Daniel "I got my outfit for tonight, can't wait to see you tonight! x" Daniel replied straight away "Thats great, can;t wait to see it and you, I was thinking instead of you waiting alone in the shops unprotected I could just pick you up from your house since I now know where you live? " Yeah sure that sounds so much better'. The excited I had grew as time went on, it was 4pm so i decided to stat getting ready.

I went and had long shower and straighten my hair and added waves in to, it was perfect, I did my make up light and eye shadow to match my skin tone, top eyeliner and mascara, it was a natural look but was perfect for the party since it was more make i wore to school. I put my dress on, it made my boobs look bigger then it did in the shop and it made me look skinnier which is always a great thing, i put my black vans on and it was then to 6 now, so I checked my Facebook and Twitter, nothing interesting as usual. I flicked my phone off and I heard a knock at the door i ran so fast down stair and open the door to see Daniel smiling with his gorgous hair, lip peircings he was wearing maroon jeans and a white and maroom top, a cross necklace and some shoes, I didn't know the brand. He saw me and pulled me in for a tight hug, I hugged him back and told my mum I was going now, She didn;t mind what I didn;t because she knew I didn;t want to be here in the first place and we didn't talk that much since I had been here.

We arrived at the party and Jai and Luke ran to the car and open the door and hugged Daniel and turned and introduced me " Guys this is Renee, she's new to my school and she doesn;t know anyone so she came with me to meet some people', they smiled politely and hugged and we all walked in, the music was blarring, people were dancing and drinking everywhere, I didn't drink much but If Daniel was drinking I thought I would too but he wasn;t which was surprising. We soon found Tyla and he was half drunk, he was very very cute and had a great smile, he hugged Daniel and Daniel introduced me in the same as he did with Jai and Luke, he smiled and offered me a drunk but I declined it, I didn;t really feel like drinking, Daniel and I went for a walk and we found Beau around a punch of girls and James was with Sarah De Bono, she was more gorgeous in person! Daniel and I went out the back where it was quieter and we sat down and talked for hours and hours untill we went inside to get our first drinks , we started dancing and drinking more and more. I walked off to see Tyla but as I was walking I was grabbed around by the waist and spun around, I didn't know who it was untill they stop spinning me and it was Daniel, we stared dancing together but more flirty this times and we were rubbing against each other, i turned around and we started at each other and he grabs my face my presses his lips agains mine passionatly and with meaning, it was the most amazing kiss I have ever had in my life. We stopped kissing and we seperaed slowly with our foreheads still touching and started dancing again everything was turning into the perfect night.

I looked over near Tyla and saw a massive crowd, I showed Daniel and went and looked at what was happening, Beau and some random guy were on the floor fighting, fists were going everywhere, Beau had blood dripping from his lip, the other guys head was bleed alot worse then Beau's, no one broke it up untill Jai and Luke came running over and pulled Beau off the top of the guy before he threw the next punch, the guy was on the ground still and was holding his head and checking his hand for blood. Everything looked at Beau who was still trying to get out of Lukes arms, he was furious and so was the other guy. Luke, Jai, Daniel, Tyla, James, Sarah and I all went outside to calm Beau down, we put a bandage on his head and Sarah and James didn't see the fight they only saw Beau bleeding. After Beau was all cleaned up and was clamed down everyone started to come over and ask question and to see if he's okay, Tyla had sent the other guy home becuase he hit Beau first and he didn't even know the other guy someone else invited him. Beau had started drinking again and soon got back up and walked over to a bunch of girls and started flirting, at that point everyone left to and continuted enjoying thier night, Daniel and I decided to leave the party and just walk around, we ended up at a park and sat down on the swings and talked for awhile about anything and everything untill we both realised what had happened at the party between us and we didn't know what to say it was akward silence and Daniel finally broke it "I'm sorry about kissing you, I don't know if it was the aclohol or I was caught in the moment but I wouldn't want to kiss you for no reason, I really do like you Renee and I like getting to know you, your an amazing person and I can't believe I've gotten to knwo you so much in the past 3 days.' 'You don't have apologize for the kiss, it was a great kiss and I really liked it and I've loved getting to know you aswell and I feel really lucky to get to know you while other people don't.' We both smiled and he slowly leant in for a kiss, I leant in too, your lisps crashed together, he was very passionate and his lip peircings felt so good pressed against mine, I think I even started to bit on them. We started to seperated but I kept biting his lip, It felt so good. He pulled him in close and put my leg across him and had is arm around me and kept me warm, he smelt amazing and we sat there in silence in each others arms, I stared to fall asleep and he could see I was getting tired,  and he already knew I wasn't allowed home tonight so we called a taxi and we went to his house, we walked in around 2am and no one was awake so we had to be really quiet, we went to his room and he noticed i was still in my dress and he started looking through his draws and grabbed out some trackies and a jumper and gave them to me and showed me where the bathroom is, I went and got changed and I came back in and he was in trackies and no shirt, he's body was omggsikfbv but in a good way, he looked up and patted the bed where he was sitting, he lifted the blankets up and we stared cuddling and talking and he he said the sweetest thing to me "I love cuddling you, your body feels amazing, and i love how I get to be with you all the time, I'm glad i meet you' and kissed me on the cheek and we both went to sleep.