Chapter 7

sorry I didn't post yesterday i was being lazy, i normally post everyday so i wil put 2 up today x

Daniel's snoring woke me up, *learn to close you mouth* is all i could really think of, I sat there thinking of what happened last night, did I serious just give in to my temptations? Was it worth it? Is anything going to change between us now?, the more I thought about it the sadder I got, I was over exagerating I loved Daniel and I am his girlfriend and we had a great time last night, we were both ready and it was amazing.

I sat up in bed not caring if I woke him up, put one of Daniel's shirts on and went, grabbed a bowl of ceral and came back in to Daniel snoring still, I had finshed my breakfast and was feeling very mischevious, I went and got a cup of water and threw it on him, he woke up not impressed but threw me onto the bed and pinned me down and was doing 'the typewritter' (incase you don't know what that is, it's when a guy sits on top on a girl and stares poking her chest, it kills!) we were laughing and trying to get him off me but he was to strong, it was a great beginning to the day, I knew I only had 2 more days tosee him untill he went to Gold Coast for 2 days for the meet and greet, I was excited for him but I didn't want him to leave me.

We sat up and stared talking about pointless things and a few times he would try and typewrite me again, he looked at me 'Renee, because you love me so insanley much and i love you , will you go make me breakfast?' he winked with a cheeky smile, I refussed, he jumped on my and started tickling me and pulled me into the kitchen by my feet and picked me up and told me to make him breafkast or we will not have sex anymore! I eventully gave in, I made him pancakes and he try to get me to feed him like a baby, which was most deffientley not happening.

We both had a shower and got dressed, we decided to go for a walk somewhere, we went to Tyla's and picked him up and walked to the Brooks house, James was with Sarah as usual, they really were perfect together, We got to the boys house and Tyla didn't bother knocking he just walked straight in, I must admitt, he was looking rather attractive today and he was very confient which was even more attractive on a guy but I had Daniel and I was completley happy with that, we follow Tyla and found Jai and Luke on the lounge playing games, I went off to see where Beau was, he was in his room on his phone texting, I ran and sat on his bed and just smiled at him for awhile, we didn't really have anything to talk about, it was awkward slience. Beau finally spoke up "so Skip was telling me what you two did last night while you were in the shower' he added a wink after, I just laughed, he sat there waiting for my reply 'What? I'm not telling you any of the details' he's expression quickly changed, he was pretending to cry 'Please, i'm weird or anything, but I know to know' " Ask him, I don't kiss and tell' we both laughed and he quickly jumped up and ran into the loungeroom and tackled Daniel and tragged him outside, I could see Beau smiling the entire time, Daniel was smiling too but he kept looking back at me like he'd said something he wasn't meant to.

Daniel and Beau both came in trying to act serious, Beau broke the silence and screamed 'Renee and Daniel fucked last night!!!!!" everyone looked at us and started laughing, I even laughed but I didn't really know what at but Daniel was blushing and pushing Beau, I was next to Tyla who was laughing the hardest and was nudging me and winking at the same time, I still didn't understand what was so funny, but I didn't really care. Everything had calmed down and Jai, Luke and Tyla were playing Fifa, Daniel and I were togther with my legs across him and his arms tightly around me, we sat there watching the boys, Beau had left to go to the shops, Tyla and Daniel soon swapped spots, Tyla wasn't cuddling me but he was sitting with me talking to me about me and Daniel, and if I liked his party and if I had any friends yet to hook him up with, Tyla could honestly get any girl he wanted, he was attractive, he was nice, previously he's treated girls with respect and also didn't want anything froma relationship except someone he could cuddle with and sing for, I didn't think he would have a problem finding a girl, all the boys had the same problem because they couldn't trsut any girls, some girls had just used them to get their name out and used them for their image and money, it was disgusting to think girls did this to such sweet boys.

It was getting late, Daniel, Tyla and I walked Tyla home, I was staying at Daniel's another night but I told him very firmly nothing was happening tonight no matter what, he sadly agreed, we sat on the lounge and watched movies all night, it was nice to just sit there and be with him and not have a care in the world, he really meant everything to me, we havent been dating for long but I didn't like the thought of not seeing him for a day let alone an entire weekend. it was around 12am when we both started getting tired, I didn't really have the enery to walk down the hall and climb into bed, Daniel got up and came out with 2 pillows and 2 blankets and warpped the blakets around us, the TV was off by this time, and we just sat there feeling eachothers body warmth, I loved this feeling, I never wanted to wake up.