Chapter 5

Sorry about my spelling mistakes in the last chapter x

Waking up in Daniel's arm would have to the most amazing thing, i turned over to see he was still asleep and i didn't want to wake him so I gently got out of his warm arms and walked into the kitchen to see his mum staring at, I nervously introduce myslef " Hello miss Sahyounie, I'm Renee Bendell, I'm a friend of Daniel's' she looked me up and down 'Nice to meet you Renee, how long have you been here for?' I noticed her looking me up and down and I was still in Daniel's clothes, she must think Daniel and I did more then just sleep 'Daniel and I went to a party last night and I wasn't allowed to go so he invited me here to sleep the night we got home around 2am and he gave me some of his clothes to sleep in' she gave me a tiny, I turned around and walked back into Daniel's room, I ran and jumped onto his bed waking him up, he tried to push me off and he got out of bed barley awake 'Good morning gorgeous' I have a tiny giggle and watched him sit next to me, I checked my phone and I had a Facebook notification and a new text message, I opened the text it was from Tyla 'Hey hope you and Daniel had a great time last night, it was good to meet you' I showed Daniel the message and asked how he got my number but it didn't really matter. I quickly jumped up from the bed and the shower was, he went and got me a towel and some more clothes, I had a quick shower and got changed and came out to see he was already dressed and checking his phone, his mum came in to tell us she was going back to work and goodbye, Daniel gave me a cheeky smile 'We have entire house to ourselves and mum isn't going to be home till 12am, ehst do you want to do today? I watched him chewing on his lip peircings before answering 'We could go down to the shops, get some movies, popcorn and lollies?' 'Sounds good', We walked down to the shops, we got the movies first Step Brothers, Don't mess with Zohan, Justin Bieber Never Say Never, I choose Justin Bieber ofcourse, we got back to his house and i out the popcorn on and grabbed a blanket for us while Daniel put the movie on we watched Step Brothers first, we only watched the first 10 minutes of it before we were lost in deep conversation, I drifted off to sleep a few times so did Daniel, we finally fell asleep.

Daniel's P.O.V

I slowly woke up with Renee still in my arms, I smiled and watch her sleep for awhile, she looked so beautiful, I think today is the day I tell her how I feel, I'm hoping she feels the same, she so gorgeous even in her sleep, she brightens my world everytime i'm with her, 3 days it has taken to be inlove with her. I didn't want to wake her up so I closed my eyes and sat there thinking how I should I tell her, is it worth telling her, does she feel the same way? It was the most nervous and hardest time, I truely did love her. I felt her moving around, I opened my eyes and say her beautiful eyes looking up at me, I still couldn't beliebe I knew someone as amazing as her .

Renee's P.O.V

He's smile was something I could look at forever, he was honestly the perfect guy for me, I've loved being bestfriends with him but I want more i guess I didn't really know.

Daniel's phone starting ringing it was James,

Daniel: Hey, what you doing

Daniel: Nothing with Renee

Daniel; Yeah okay, ususal place? Can I bring Renee...?

Daniel: Alright, see you soon, Bye.

'James, Jai, Luke and Beau are fliming today and they want me to go, do you want to come?' Daniel asked after getting off the phone, I hesitated "You sure it's okay I come?' 'Yeah of course' He said with his amazing smile. We got ready, I didn't really want to wear Daniel's clothes to meet the boys for the first time not drunk, I went and grabbed my dress, lucky I did textiles in year 9, I wripped the bottom off the dress, folded it and i had a small black crop top and a skirt on and vans now, best money I've every spent. Daniel and I walked holding hands to the reserved packing lot, they had milk, woreheads, cinnamon, mouse traps and eggs to throw at the people who lost the challenge. I wasn't allowed to stay to watch them flim so I had to stay with some other girls that waited for the boys too.