Chapter 9

I woke up that next morning to hear the shower running, Daniel had obviously woken up with a hangover and went for a shower, I didn't know if I should go in and talk to him or wait until he comes out, I still didn't know what to say, I deffiently didn't want our relationship to end, I love him. I got up and walked into the bathroom, he stood there and we started at each other for a few awkward seconds, I couldn't take it I bursted into tears, I could barley see but he was crying too, we didn't need to say anything, he knew what he did was terrible I could see it in his eyes, I walked out back to my bedroom, he soon came in and got dressed and sat down on the bed, we talked about it, we were both crying, he was apologizing and I knew his apology was genuine and he meant it, I hated fighting with him, I hate aclohol and that slut for doing this to us. We soon stopped talking and held each other, he whispered in my "I'm sorry for ever hurting you, I never want to hurt you again, I love you with all my heart Renee Bendell".

Daniel's P.O.V

She bursted into the bathroom, I remebered last night, I couldn't believe I did that to her, we both started crying, I hurt her I really hurt her, she is the one person I never wanted to hurt, I love her, I quickly finsihed in the shower and got dressed, I sat down on the bed 'Renee, I'm sorry, I was drunk, I know that's not an excuse but you must know that I love you I really do, I never wanted to hurt you, your my presious thing that is so fragile, I know I don't deserve it but will you please forgive me, I love you!' a single tear dropped from her face, I wiped it away with my tumb while holding her face 'Daniel, when I saw that all I thought in my mind was I had lost you, I never want to loose you, I ran into my room and Jai later came in and told me to forgive you, I love you and you love me, I'm happier when I'm with you and your happier with me and I belived it' 'I am your my entire world, and I can't live without you' we sat in silence and just held each other, I whipsered in her ear 'I'm sorry for  hurting you, I never want to hurt you again, I love you with all my heart Renee Bendell' I meant every single word.

Renee's P.O.V

I imediatley called Jai to tell him we sorted things out;

Me;

Jai, Daniel and I sorted everything out and we are all good now

Jai;

That's really good what did he say?

Me;

He said he's sorry, and he loves me and he's happier with me

Jai;

He really meant that you know

Me;

Yeah I know, he even cried

Jai;

Woah, I'm not even joking he loves you Renee, please don't every let him go, if a guy crys for you he really loves you, you two deserve each other

Me;

I know and I love him, thankyou so much for last night, you saved our relationship

Jai;

Your welcome, I'l talk to you later, bye

Me;

Okay bye

I really was greatful for Jai, he saved mine and Daniel's relationship and I think from this we might grow stronger and start trusing each other more and become more protective, well I will be anyways.

Daniel had to go soon, he was going on the Hot 30countdown tonight and needed to go get ready and meet the boys fro dinner, he told me to watch on twitcam, I walked him to the door, he pulled him and aplogized one more time before passionatley kissing me and walking off to his house, I close the door and pushed up against and bit my lip, *I really am Daniel's girlfriend, we love each other* my thoughts were with me all night, I turned my radio on at 7 and started listening and had my computer out ready to go on twitcam, it felt like forever since I've seen him, I didn't like not spending time with him. I wasn't allowed to see him until Monday now it was really upsetting but I get to drop him off to the airport tomorrow morning.

I woke up, had a shower, got dressed and did my makeup and called Daniel;

Me;

Hey babe, you ready to go airport?

Daniel;

Yeah head over now beautiful

Me;

Okay I will see you soon

Daniel;

Okay, I'm going to miss you alot

Me;

Aw I will too, love you

Daniel;

I love you too

I hung up the phone and got in my car and drove to Daniel's, I beeped the car and I saw him with a suit case running to the car, he jumped in and we started driving, we talked the whole way there, we turned to music up and were singing loudly with every person in the other cars looking at us weird, Daniel was out the window sticking his finger up at everyone as we were over taking them. We got to the airport and saw Beau, James, Luke & Jai, I ran up to them before Daniel, I hugged them in the order they were standing and Jai was last so I gave him the biggest because of how much he helped us and I was greatful for that, their plane left in an hour and they had to check in and go get breakfast, I was with Daniel and James while they were checking in, we went down to get Maccas and sat down to eat, all the boys noticed how happy we were and Jai texted him ' Why is Daniel only eating with one hand ;)? I smiled amd replied 'We are holding hands under the table and thats all!' I looked over at him and he rolled his eyes with a cheeky smile.

It was time for them to go, I hugged them goodbye in order Beau, Jai, James, Luke and last Daniel, I didn't cry untill I got to Daniel, I burried my head into his neck and cried, he held me tight, and whipsered in my ear 'I will be back on Monday, I love you and I will call you tonight' I felt a tear drop on my sholder, he was crying too, I wanted to go with them too but I couldnt, I didn't want him to leave me, I was going to miss him so much, we slowly let go and had our foreheads touching, he wiped away my tears and we started kissing, I felt his mouth open and I opened mine too, his tongue was going into my mouth before we heard Beau doing a fake cough, I pulled out and laughed, I gave Daniel one last kiss and started crying again, I waved goodbye and waited for their plane to leave, I stood there crying alone like an idiot, I turned back and went to my car and sat in the car and started to drive him, I was alone all weekend, I grabbed my phone out and dialled a number and put it on loud speaker;

Me;

Hey Tyla! what are you doing?

Tyla;

Hey Renee, nothing sitting at home, you? wait are you crying?

Me;

I'm driving home from the airport, Daniel and the boys have gone to QLD for the weekend and I was crying, um can I come over I don't really have anyone to hang out with now

Tyla;

Yeah sure ofcourse, I'll go have a shower and get dressed

Me;

Okay I will be about 45 minutes, see you soon

I hung up before letting him reply, I needed to find some girl-friends I couldn't just hang out with Daniel and the boys all the time they needed their space, I made sure on Tuesday some girlfriends and left Daniel alone that day.

I arrived at Tyla's and knocked on the door, he opened it and give me a big hug, I still have red eyes from crying at the airport, we walked in and he was playing Fifa, I sat down and he handed me a controller, lucky Daniel taught me to play the other day, Tyla and I sat there playing for hours, it was starting to get dark, I texted me mum 'Mum, can I sleep at Tyla's, I don't need clothes, I will come home tomorrow?' Tyla saw I was on my phone and got up and went to the toilet, my phone beeped a new text message from my mum 'Yeah okay, just remember you have a boyfriend don't do anything silly and dont turn into a slut, I didn't raise you like that xox' I laughed at how silly she was was being, Tyla came back and I was standing up, he ran over tackled him to the ground and started tickling me and I was hitting him with a pillow I landed on, we were mucking around untill my phone buzzed..