Chapter 3

Period 2 came and i walked into class to see Daniel singling me over to the spare seat next to me, I awkwardly walked over and sat down and looked at him and he had that amazing smile on him, I worked up the courage and talked to him first 'Hey, what other classes do we have together?' he grabbed my timetable and his and scanned them and had a disappointed look on his face and finally replied ' Nothing other then Maths and Media, thats to bad', I gave him a sympathic smile and looked around the room to see everyone on their phones and texting and the teacher had put a movie on and was watching it with great intrested, i gave a little giggle and looked over at Daniel laughing at me. We were talking the entire period he had asked me mostly about myslef and about why i moved he started telling me about the other Janoskians and how much he liked it how great it was going, there wasn't a moment where we didn't have anything to talk about, " Hey Renee, I thought since your new here and you don't know anyone, my friend Tyla is having a party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you wanted to come? Thats if you want to' My cheeks were buring red and so many thoughts were running through my head, Is this real, is he reallign asking me to go with him to a party, My thoughs were interupted by him tapping my arm, ' Sure' I said shyly, he asked for my number told me he'd text me the details, and when and where he'll pick me up. It was the most amazing feeling to be asked to a party by the Daniel Sahyounie.

that night

I sat in my room, on Facebook scrolling up and down my newsfeed and Skyping with Clare getting really bored and stared to getting a random wave of tiredness from the big day I had today, I closed my eyes and shut the computer, I was woke up by my phone buzzing, i picked it up to have a mesage from a random number, i hesitated but finally opened the message it was from Daniel reading outloud "Hey Renee it's Daniel, Tyla said you can go to his party, I will pick you up from the shops right near school around 6, hope thats okay, see you tomorrow x' I nearly screamed but realised it was 10pm and my mum was in bed, i quickly replied " Oh hey, yeah sure that's okay, i"m excited can't wait for the party, see you tomorrow :)' I flicked my phone off and went back to sleep.

The next day

I woke up so early I coudln't believe how early it was, I got up and as usally got ready for school same as yesterday, I was a beautiful day outside and i texted Daniel, I didn't know why but I had tonnes of confidence today " Hey Daniel, it's a beautiful day, can't wait to my bestfriend today :) x" It was an amazing feeling calling him my bestfriend, I walked to school and found him straight away and we had Media frist today and I was so excited and we walked together and walked and walked none stop. In media it was the same as yesterday, everyone on their phones, the teacher watching a movie and Daniel and I in deep conversation.

It was the end of the day and Daniel and I were still together the entire day except in classes we didn;t have together, he even walked me him and he showed me he lived two streets down then left to go home, as soon I stepped into the door my phone buzzed and there was a message form Daniel "Had a great day with , your house seems really nice , I will call you today or Skype x" I squealled and replied 'Please call I love hearing your voice'.