Ch.18

Nagisa POV

'where is he I literally just saw him a minute ago?' I thought as I walk through the empty halls.

"That's weird, where is everyone?" I said aloud, as soon as I asked that I saw Sugino waiting in the hallways.

"Hey! Sugi-" As I tried yelling for him Yami came out of nowhere and pushed him into a room that he was next to.

"0-0 Y-Yami w-what-"

"Don't worry princess we were just... Playing, ya that's it☺." Yami said then tied up Sugino. Instead of doing something to help I just continued to find Karma.

'What an interesting girl' I thought while walking into the main ballroom where the wedding is going to take place. While looking near the snack table I found Karma talking to Ritsu.

'Ok Nagisa, you can do this just stay calm everything is going to go fine. Remember, DO! NOT! STUTTER!'

"Hey, Karma!" I yelled at him, he then started jogging towards me smiling.

"What's up?" Karma replied when he got near me.

"T-the 'Dammit' *sigh*. The wedding is starting in 10 minutes, Okuda suggested that we take our seats ahead of everyone else." , I said without stuttering.

"Well then... Shall we?" Karma said putting his arm out for me to grab, I grabbed it and let out a small chuckle.

'I shouldn't be so nervous after all, he is still my best friend

(Timeskip brought to you by my absence *sigh*)

Notary states, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this woman
and this woman in (holy) matrimony."
Exchange of Vows
Notary asks Okuda, "Okuda Manami, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live
together in (holy) matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her
in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"
Okuda answers, "I do."
Notary asks Kayano, "Kayano Kaede, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live
together in (holy) matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep
her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" Kayano answers, "I do."
"Repeat after me." The Notary says.
"I, Kayano Kaede, take you Okuda Manami, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in
sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."
"I, Okuda Manami, take you Kayano Kaede, to be my wife, to have
and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in
sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."
(They exchange rings)
"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."
"Please join hands, By virtue of the authority vested in
me under the laws of the kingdom, I now pronounce you wife and wife."
"You may kiss the bride."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Forgive me for the photo I refused to scroll down even more because there were so many other ships that I didn't like in there and I nearly puked(I know I'm dramatic)

Forgive me for the photo I refused to scroll down even more because there were so many other ships that I didn't like in there and I nearly puked(I know I'm dramatic). So, please use your imagination. Also, I'm sorry for being absent for so long please forgive me😭!! See you next chapter, BYE!
                      Yami Hyuga~