Ch.14

Nagisa POV

"What's taking them so long. They do know they have a wedding to set up, geez." I said aloud while leaning back and sighing.

'I find it funny how you and your friends work.' Something in my head said while chuckling.

'What do you want.' I asked annoyed.

'What's with the poor attitude?' It asked with a confused tone.

'You know why I'm like this.' I said noticing it playing dumb with me.

'Oh now I know, you want to know what I am. It's a shame that I have to tell you, I was rooting for you to find out yourself.' It said disappointed.

' Just tell me, I'm at a loss here I deserve an answer.' I said with a little more sympathy.

'Fine I'll show myself, killjoy.' It said with a kawaii  voice, I then saw a bright red flames emerge from the ground.

"ARGE!" I said covering my face with my arms.

"Hey there Nagisa~chan, I'm Yami your demon sword from your past." A girl with red eyes and black hair said while winking.

"P-past l-life! You mean I had more than one life." I said while trying to stand.

"Yep! Sadly you never had a lover, back then~" It said, I then caught on to what she was saying and blushed darker than Karmas hair.

"We're just friends ok." I said under the covers."

"Sure whatever you say master. Anyway lets get those bandages off of you." It said unwrapping my  bandages.

"I need these sto-" After she unwrapped my arm and side bandages I didn't feel anything. The scars were still there but it didn't hurt.

"I see that you forgot your past my lord, that's good." She said with a tear rolling down her cheek. As if out of instinct I hugged her and asked her what's wrong.

"Yami, what happened to me in my past life?" I asked looking at her in her eyes.

"Can I tell you when I'm ready, master."

"Of course, now can you help me find the devil and his demon child." I said while chuckling.

"I go wherever you go master," She said.

"Ok, and please stop calling me master." I said while sweat dropping.

"Ok, I promise I'll stop calling you that. My lord." She said while running away laughing.

"What will I do with that girl. Wait! I WAS TALKING TO A SWORD!" I yelled then ran after her laughing at my craziness.

"Wait for me Yami!" I said while catching up to her.

"Follow me I know where they are!" Yami yelled back

"Ok! "

Karma POV

"Okuda wait I hear someone coming, do something to stop his screams." I say trying to listen to the pattern of the footsteps.

"Ok! Now Asuno this will only hurt a little." Okuda said and injected him with something then he fell asleep........ I think, but right now I don't care.

"KARMA!!!!!!!" I then saw a blue blur running towards me at full speed.

Imagine Karma and Nagisa)

I then felt a large pain in my back.

"Karma! What are you doing to Asuno." Nagisa said with anger written all over her voice.

"Hey Nagisa....." I said sweat dropping. She looked at Asuno and cringed, face full of anger.

"Yami, how do you turn into a sword." She asked the mysterious black-haired girl.

"Say E hele mai." She said sighing. "Ya'know back in your past life you had this temper." She said.

"E hele mai Yami." Nagisa said with bloodlust in her eyes.

"Yes ma'am." Yami said while sweat dropping.

"KARMA!!!!!!" Nagisa yelled at me.

"Uh oh......" I said sweating buckets.

"Whoops! Got to go Karma, bye!" Okuda said and tried to run.

"Where do you think your going." Nagisa said with fire in her eyes.

(Time skip brought to you by Nagisas rage)

"Now that that's over, Yami you were amazing. Where did you get such power."Nagisa complimented Yami.

"Thank you but I get my power from you." Yami said then looked at a bruised Okuda and I.

"Now have you learned your lessons."

"Yes!" Okuda and I responded.

"Good." Nagisa said with power in her voice

"That is a warrior princess." I said to Okuda with stars in my eyes."

"You and her totally have 'nothing going on'." Okuda said while smiling at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Yami here, early update today because I felt inspirational anyway poor Karma. If you were wondering what Yami looks like here's a picture.

 If you were wondering what Yami looks like here's a picture

Well..... BYE!!!!

                 Yami Hyuga~