I have a son?!?!

Yoongi's POV

I'm walking to the place Ashley told me to meet. I'm only going because she said that if I do she will be out of my life, and that's what I want. I look up from my phone to see Ashley standing there with a light blue blanket that had dirty marks and a plastic bag of other stuff. She looks at me with disgust and I do the same. We are in silence for a few seconds before she spoke.

"Here, the stuff you will need for it." She said as she gave me the plastic bag. I was a bit confused. It? Was it a dog or something. I looked in the bag to see a dirty pacifier and a dirty bottle along with one pack of milk powder for a baby, and a birth certificate that had only my last name and no first name along with the date of- what I can assume- the baby. I look at her with a confused look.

She then shoved the bundle into my arms and said, "This is your mistake, you're keeping it, you were the one to create this." She said then turned around and left in the crowd of people before I could even tell her anything about this predicament. I look at the bundle in my arms to see a baby boy in there. He really did look a bit like me and a bit like Ashley. But one thing that was on my mind was... I have a son!?!?

The kid looked like he was gonna cry once he saw me so I put his head to my shoulder and held him. That was all I know how to do since I never really did know how to take care of someone, much less a kid who is 3 years old. He just sniffled, I took it as a sign he was okay and started walking back to BigHit with my no named kid in my left hand and the bag on my right. Another thing I was thinking was what would Bang PD think or the others? Or what would ARMY think about this situation? 

I could worry about all that later when I get into the building, what I have to worry about right now is how am I going to get back into the building without anyone suspecting the bundle in my arms? Or better yet, without them asking where the kid came from?

No one's POV

As the rapper walks back to the building with the bundle in his arms and bag in the other, he had no idea of the adventure that awaits him and his six brothers. The adventures of fatherhood and unclehood. After all who could ask for anything more?

522 words typed

The technically first chapter is done!!
Thank you for reading and I will update later. Please tell me if there are any spelling mistakes and I will try to get it fixed. This chapter is edited and I hope you guys see it, this chapter was originally around 350 words but now 522.

Bye, my lovelies,

-Monster_Stars3