.2

Yesterday was complete hell, to say the least. Lukey got punched in the face, and I was the one who had to tell Michael about it. AND I was the one who had to stop Mike from killing this Ashton guy.

To think about it, I barely even knew who Ashton Irwin was. I could tell he had a bad attitude, and all the girls were swooning over him, but besides that, I know nothing. Good. Maybe the less I know, the more distant me, Luke, and Michael will become from him. He's trouble, and I hate to admit it.....but he's kinda cute. I'm having mixed emotions, so don't judge me.

It was 6:37am, and I was brushing my teeth thinking about the incident. I spit, and ran downstairs, hoping to flush the thought out of my mind. My mum had to work, so I didn't get a nice breakfast. She's too nice, that woman. I grabbed a piece of toast, my phone, and my backpack, and rushed out the door to meet up with Michael.

I saw him walk by my house, and I caught up to him in time. His hair was now dyed green, and it suited him, quite nicely.

"Hey, Mikey nice hair!" I exclaimed. He smiled. "Why thank you ma'am! Is Luke gonna be ok?" He asked. I face palmed. Crap. Luke wasn't gonna be here today, so I'd be in home room alone.....with Ashton.

"Hello?" Michael raised his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry! And no, I think Luke is gonna be home for another day. Apparently, ash hit him pretty hard, so the swelling is getting serious." I sighed sadly. The Ashton kid needs to watch his step, or I might just crush him.

"Fuck, that really sucks." Michael said. "And you have home room alone too, eh?" I nodded in misery. We headed up the front stairs to the building, and departed our ways into our class. The bell rung, and I sat in the same seat as yesterday.

"Alright class, today we'll be practicing journalism outside of your English classes! I want you to write about ways that you could achieve your goals in life." I rolled my eyes. This topic was so cheesy, Michael would've eaten it. Then, same as yesterday, Ashton walked in ten minutes late.

"Mr. Irwin why are you late again?" Mrs. Crawford shrieked. He shrugged, and some of the girls giggled and swooned. Ugh.

I began to write my journal entry, when I saw Ashton plop right down next to me. I jumped, startled, and tried to ignore him. He chuckled.

"So I guess that kid I beat yesterday is scared of me, huh?" He smirked. I didn't look at him, so I just rolled my eyes.

"No. He's still hurt, so he won't be back till tomorrow." I said blankly. "And his name is Luke." He took out a journal, and began to write too.

"Meh, whatever. At least I have someone to sit next to." He smirked and put his large hand on my knee. Oh hell no.

I pushed his hand off, with no avail. He kept it right on the edge of my knee, massaging circles into my kneecap. I looked at him, frown on my face.

"What the hell? Get off me!" I whispered. He shrugged and laughed. I scoffed, and crossed my legs, and finally he removed his hand. I finished my entry, quite pleased with the two paragraphs I'd written. I looked over at Ashton, and he was done too! With four paragraphs, and he started after me! I looked puzzled at his entry.

"What did I tell you about staring?" He said. This was when I looked at him for he first time today. He had a light purple cheek, but nothing too major. His hair was down, but his curls were still swept to the side. He wore black jeans, and a nice dark red hoodie. His sleeves were pulled up though, so you could still see his tats. I blushed.

"Shut up. I wasn't staring at you." I grumbled.

"Oh ok I totally believe you." He replied, sarcasm dripping from his words. Then, he put his warm hand back up on my knee, except he moved it to my upper thigh. I tried shoving his hand off, but It kept coming back. I sighed in defeat. I absentmindedly reached for my phone, but as soon as I looked at it, I noticed it wasn't mine.