VERKWAN AU

It's already pass 12 in the morning when Seungkwan suddenly wakes up.

'Augh what a terrible dream I had'

Seungkwan dreamed of someone that is crying in front of him.

he can't see the faces clearly but he can clearly see its a boy and it's crying while saying seungkwan's name.

Seungkwan tried to fall asleep again but he can't.

He sat down on his bed and stared blankly at his Closet.

Seungkwan got off of his bed and went to the closet

He feels like there is something important or special inside that closet

He open it and He only saw his clothes hanging there.

He is still curious that's why he remove some of his clothes from the cabinet and then he saw a small pod lock.

He tries to open it but it's locked so he tried to used some keys but it didn't open.

Seungkwan is stressed when he remembered the cute key inside his wallet.

He automically go to his bag to get the key from his wallet.

After that he tried to open it again and then success.

Seungkwan saw a big scrap book and some letters and pictures inside of it.

He took out the scrap book then went to his bed and then scanned it.

He got confused when he saw pictures of him and a guy.

Seungkwan stopped looking through the scrapbook when he felt a pain in his head.

He shut the scrapbook and then laid down to take a rest.

Seungkwan relaxed his body and mind to lessen the pain and he didn't notice that he had fallen asleep.

The next morning came. Seungkwan is in his school with his friends.

Seungkwan only focused on his study while he is inside of their school

The time passed and it's already their dismissal

'Good bye guys see you tomorrow' Seungkwan said to his friends

'Bye bye kwannie see you tomorrow'

Seungkwan started walking when he heard someone shout his name.

He automatically turned his head and he saw Vernon.

Vernon is one of Seungkwan's friends.

'Can I walk with you?' vernon said with a cold voice.

'Yeah sure no problem' Seungkwan smiled at him but vernon's expression didn't change.

Seungkwan's friend hannie told him that vernon is not like that before, he is a very cheerful guy but suddenly an accident happened and changed everything.

Vernon and Seungkwan were walking together but no one tried to start a conversation.

With that silence, Seungkwan suddenly remembered his dream and the scrap book.

He looked at Vernon confusingly.

'Why? Why we do we have pictures together? What's the meaning of that Damn scrap book? Who are you?'

Seungkwan is still confused, He wants an answer to his questions but he's afraid.

Seungkwan was walking mindlessly, he keeps on thinking about many thing like what did he miss? Who's vernon in his life? Who is he.

That's why Seungkwan didn't notice that there was a car moving fast towards him.

Seungkwan came back to reality when he heard a loud horn of a car.

He was shocked to see a car going straight to him.

It's getting close and close to him but he can't move and seems to be frozen in his spot.

The car was really fast that's why the only thing he can think of is to close his eyes and wait the car to hit him.

Suddenly a hand pulled Seungkwan.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE? IF YOU WANT TO DIE JUST GO TO A PLACE WERE NO ONE SEES YOU, TO A PLACE THAT I CAN'T SEE YOU DIE"

Seungkwan was literally shocked for the second time, that was closed.

Seungkwan didn't say anything to vernon who saved his life, he just stared at him

After that incident they continued walking, like earlier they just walk on their own and no one tried to talk.

Seungkwan walked a few steps ahead of Vernon while the latter stayed behind in case something happened.

While walking suddenly Seungkwan became emotional. He cried silently

With that incident Seungkwan suddenly remembered what he missed.

Vernon heard Seungkwan sobbing so he felt guilty with what he did earlier

Vernon went to Seungkwan's side to say sorry.

'Hey? I'm sorry if I yelled at you I'm just concerned and shocked.'

But Seungkwan continued walking like he didn't hear Vernon. So Vernon followed him

'Look I'm sorry'

Still no response

'Seungkwan I'm sorry ok! I'm going, be careful on your way home" Vernon said in a concerned voice.

Vernon started walking when he suddenly stop, When he heard Seungkwan's voice

"Ver- Vernonie"

Vernon Froze when he heard Seungkwan say his name.

One word that makes Vernon's world stop. One word that he had missed hearing for years and still waiting to be heard again.

•|1 year ago|•

Seungkwan got into an accident and had an amnesia. He didn't remember anything even his parents or Vernon.

His friends and family didn't push him to remember everything because everytime he remembers something he gets a headache.

And that is the reason why Vernon acts like nothing happened in front of Seungkwan, he can't believe that this is happening to him, this is happening to them.

Vernon endured all the sacrifices for them, for Seungkwan and he also believed that Seungkwan will remember him and his love for Vernon.

'V- Ver- Vernonie m-mianhae' Seungkwan continuously crying while saying those word.

Vernon turned his head to face Seungkwan.

"I-I'm sorry for taking so long to remember. I'm sorry for making you wait." Seungkwan can't hide his tears.

Vernon slowly walked to Seungkwan and gave him hug.

"Shhh it's fine don't cry my boo it's not your fault"

Vernon also started crying when Seungkwan hugged him and continuously cried like a baby in his shoulder.

Vernon let Seungkwan cry and cry until he calm down.

Slowly Vernon cupped Seungkwan's face to make him look at Vernon.

When Seungkwan looked into his eyes, He smiled and said

'I love you My Boo'

Seungkwan replied

'I love you too Vernonie' with a smile and hugged each other again.