The End

Sometime later , after Po went up to the Jade Palace to check on Shifu , the villagers were still celebrating. Akemi spots the same butterflies that Kitsune has at the temple. She then heard her voice.

'You've done well , Akemi. You've done well'

Then the butterfly flies away. Akemi sighs. Then a voice called out to her.

??- Hey .

She turns around to see the Furious Five walking up to her. Akemi stands up and walks up to them as well.

Akemi- Oh. Hi guys.

Tigress- Akemi , I want to apologize for my actions and how I treated you. It took me a while then I know , that you can't judge people by how they look and how many tails they have..

Akemi smiles and chuckles.

Tigress- So... Can you forgive me ?

Akemi- Hmm..... Yeah ! Totally !

Tigress smiles and bows in respect as the rest of the Five did.

Tigress- Master.

Akemi- ( chuckles ) Thanks you guys.

Then Crane gets up and walks beside the vixen. The rest of the Five walked off.

Crane- So what happened to you ?.

Akemi- ( blushes ) Oh . long story short , I met the legendary Kitsune and trained with her.

Crane- ( surprised ) Really ?

Akemi- Yeah. Really.

The two looked away and blushed. It was really awkward at the moment until Akemi spoke up again..

Akemi- Um , hey. Thanks for caring about me.

Crane- No probl--

Crane was cut off with a kiss on the cheek. Akemi smiles and giggles.

Akemi- See ya later , Crane.

Akemi walks off. Before exiting , she looks back at him with a flirtatious look as the sun shone on her beautiful red fur , making it glow a bit , then exits the shop. Crane just stood their dumbfounded . He then sighs dreamily at what just happened.

The End.