Close Bonding/ Argument

In the kitchen , Po perfectly moving again , cooks noodles with the Five , including Akemi sitting at the table. Akemi sits next to Crane.

Po- So I'm like , fine , you may be a  wolf , you maybe the scariest bandit in Haijin Province... But you're a lousy tipper.

Akemi- ( chuckles ) No kidding , Po.

Crane- ( curious ) Really ? So , how'd you get out of there alive ?

Po- I mean , I didn't actually said that, but I thought it  .... In... In my mind. But , boy did that wolf bandit flirt with Akemi  ...

Akemi- Wait , what ?!

Crane hears this and becomes slightly jealous.

Po- Oh , yeah. You said you weren't taking any of that crap from that snarly mongrel so you slapped him , then roundhouse kicked him out of the door. And you called yourself " The Fox That Steals Everyone's Hearts ".

Akemi- Oh really ?

Po- Really.

Po expertly flips the  five bowls on his one arm . He ladles the soup into them.

Po- Yeah. If he...Could read my mind , he'd have been line " What ? " then... Order up ! Hope you like it.

Po slides the five bowls to Akemi , then to the Five ( Minus Tigress , since she has a plate of tofu )

Akemi- Thanks Po.

As she was about to grab a spoon next to her , Crane's foot was on top of Akemi's paw. They both looked at each other . Akemi looks away blushing and so does Crane.

Crane- H-here.

Akemi- Are you sure , Crane ?

Crane- Y-yeah. I'm sure . Here you go.

He gives her the spoon.

Akemi- Thanks. Oh , look. There's the other spoon. Here.

Akemi grabs it and gives it to Crane. He hesitates for a second , then shyly takes it and sheepishly smiles. Making Akemi giggle.

Crane- Th-thanks.

Mantis takes a sip.

Mantis- This is really good !

Po- ( bashfully ) No , C'mon. You should try my dad's secret ingredient soup. He actually... Knows the secret ingredient.

Viper takes a sip and smiles brightly.

Viper- What are you talking about ? This is amazing !

Crane- Wow , you're a really great cook.

Mantis- I wish my mouth was bigger.

Akemi chuckles.

Monkey- Tigress , you've got to try this.

Tigress picks up her plate and picks up a piece of tofu with her chopsticks , ignoring the noodles.

Tigress- It is said that the dragon warrior cans survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single gingko leaf and the energy of the universe.

Tigress take a bite of her tofu , whilst glaring at Po.

Then there was silence. Everyone realizes that Po was put down once again. Akemi puts her paw on Po's shoulder.

Akemi- Don't listen to her Po. She's just jealous that she wasn't chosen.

Tigress growls like an actual tiger would , while Akemi growls like a dog. Monkey and Crane break them up. Monkey handles Tigress. Crane handles Akemi by wrapping his wings around her midsection . Akemi calms down. Tigress does the same.