Chapter 16 - Just...No Way!

Start from the beginning

Did I just heard that right? They are counting on me. Now I'm feeling excited, I'm now more pumped than before.

Lance : But hey, look at them flying around.

I looked up, seeing the two legendary, wait, is Hoopa a Legendary Pokemon? Maybe it is, no, not Legendary, a mythical Pokemon to be exact, they said that they never seen this Pokemon before, so I'm assuming that Hoopa is a mythical Pokemon, maybe.

About Hoopa, I wonder how it's rings travelled, well, the ring from before just kinda appeared out of nowhere, and I'm really amazed at that. While thinking about that, Hoopa saw me, then flew towards me.

Hoopa : What were you thinking Ashcon?

Ashcon? That nickname is really cringy, when does it made a nickname for me? And more importantly, how does Hoopa know my name?!

Lillie : Ashcon...

Lillie and the others tried not to laugh at the weird nickname, on the other hand, Hoopa is laughing hard, while still floating around me.

Hoopa : Anyways, let Hoopa show you something.

Hoopa flew upwards, and then performed some ring tricks, before shouting it's signature yell.

Hoopa : Ale Hoopa ring!

A ring floated at the sky, then as what happened before, the ring transformed into a portal, then the portal kept larger and larger, then, something came out, a blue jet-like pokemon came out from it, then soared high in the sky, we stared with awe at the familiar Eon Pokemon, the Eon Pokemon, Latios, flew around and then dived towards me, the others freaked out, but me, I'm still standing at where my feet are glued, deciding not to move an inch. Latios halted right in front of me, I stared at it's mesmerizing eyes.
Latios cried something, which I don't understand either, but realizing that I own a Latias,(Check out Chapter 7 - Getting Ready, there you can find Ash's team, containing Latias, just for those who didn't know😅) maybe Latios is looking for Latias, I picked up a pokeball and tossed it, revealing a Latias, the others wide eyed in shock and disbelief.

Everyone : YOU OWN A LATIAS?!?!

Sophocles : How come we didn't know?!

Kiawe : Hey, you never told us!

Lillie : I didn't know you own a Latias Ash.

Me : I-I'm sorry, you guys didn't even asked anyways.

Lana : Wow.

Mallow : Why you...

Me : Okay okay sorry.

I sweat-dropped and then let my hands up for defense, Mallow is now giving me deadly stare, I really can't stand it when she's like this, angry.

Cynthia : My, my, Alder, your question was now answered, he is really full of surprises.

Alder : I didn't expect this.

Diantha : Me either.

Lance : More importantly, the Pokemon, or should I say, Hoopa, brought a Latios here!

Cynthia : So Hoopa can really teleport Pokemons here!

Steven : I will be surprised if Hoopa can really bring here Groudon or Kyogre.

Diantha : Don't be Steven, seeing Hoopa bringing up Latios here, maybe it really can.

While they are talking, Latios and Latias flew around, having their great times, they were accompanied by Rayquaza and Hoopa, having Legendaries soaring around can make you feel a bit weird, but at the same time, great, especially when you own some of them, but still, I can't believe Hoopa brought up Latios here.

(I just realized this, but, I didn't knew I'm mentioning these Legendaries, which is kinda in the Pokemon The Movie : Hoopa And The Clash Of Ages, especially Rayquaza, Latios, Latias and Hoopa, anyways, go on, continue with the story)

A portal appeared in front of me, and then Hoopa's face barged in, that made us surprised, but Hoopa just grinned there and laughed, not caring about our reactions.

Steven : But Satoshi, now that Latios showed up, and by the looks of it, Latios knows your Latias.

Me : Well, I can't really push Latio---

I was cut off by a sudden nudge on my back, I turned around, seeing the two Eon Pokemons eyeballing me, I sweat-dropped at this, Latios cried something, but thankfully, Hoopa is there to save me.

Hoopa : Latios said he wants to come with you! Just like what Hoopa and Rayquaza did!

The Champions and us were now really surprised at this, but what's really more surprising is that Latios nodded in agreement.

Cynthia : Well well well...

Alder : Looks like your question was answered Steven.

Steven : Wow, amazing.

Diantha : Three Legendaries in a row...

Lance : Now, this kid really is mysterious.

My mind was still processing at what Latios is saying, just, no way, three pokemons in a day! And that's not it! They are Legendaries! I was thinking that Hoopa and Rayquaza are enough, but bringing up Latios here, thanks to Hoopa, now I'm adding another member to my team, these are too many for me now, but I can't let Latios down, so, I guess I have to do it.

I picked up a pokeball, and showed it to Latios, Latios stared at it curiosly, I decided to tell Latios something before going into the pokeball, because I think Latios doesn't even know what's a pokeball.

Me : Latios, this is a pokeball, by catching you, you have to go in here, this is quite dizzy at first, but when you get used to it, it'll be gone, I promise.

Latios cooed and then tapped it's head on the button of the pokeball, then she was basked in red beam of energy, before getting sucked in the pokeball, the pokeball wiggled 2, yes 2, and then made a 'ting' sound, indicating that Latios was now caught.

Gary's POV

Just. No. Way! First was a Rayquaza, next was the small violet thing, or whatever it is, and then a Latios?! And what's more shocking is all of them joined that guy?! This tournament is now done, We. Are. Done.

Paul : Seeing him having those Legendaries, how are you gonna defeat him, Mr. Proud Guy?

Me : Hmph! I'm gonna defeat him no matter what! Those Legendaries we're not tamed anyway.

Trip : Seeing those Legendaries joining the guy without hesitation, do you think those three are untamed?

Misty : I think no, but still, I'm really impressed!

Dawn : Misty! Snap out of it! We can still win the tournament!

Me : What's wrong with you guys, that guy capturing Legendaries doesn't mean we can't win the tournament, remember, we are the pride of Kalos! We can't let them down!

Brock : You're right! Let's show them what we are really capable of!

The others were now cheering in determination, I'll make sure we'll win the tournament, and I can't let the guy get in the way, because Kalos is counting on us, and as what I just said, I can't let them down.

To be continued...