Chapter 4 - A Shocking Encounter

Lillie's POV

1 week later...

It's been one week now since Ash arrived here in Alola, still no one knows where he came from and what is his past. And...it's been one week since this feeling...is kind of burning me.

Like, everytime me and Ash are close, I feel tensing up, and cheeks burning up, but thanks to his denseness, he didn't mind all of his, he can't be as dense as that!

Mallow always teases me with Ash, so my days are like in hell, all thanks to her.
Geez, that girl always teases me, like every single day, no scratch that, every single hour, or maybe minute or seconds.

And I still can't believe the day that the Greninja, which is in mysterious form, joined him, and I noticed he only has three Pokemons, his Pikachu, his Greninja, and the last one is unknown to us, he doesn't want to show it because of unknown reasons, so that made me curious.

We also think that he has a miserable past, don't know what we came up, but that's what we observed. I don't know? Because every time Professor Kukui teaches us, Ash is just on the side, zoning off, or being distracted about something, and every time he zone off, he looked...sad. Professor Kukui is just letting him be, because he has a good performance in the school anyway. Pikachu always comforts him every time he's dozing off, Pikachu even uses Thunderbolt on him if he's zoning deeply, making him back to consciousness. Which is kinda funny to watch.

And I'm also surprised at that, the first time I see him, I thought that he is just a regular trainer, but once Lana let him into the Pokemon School, he has this knowledge of Pokemons, even here in Alola. We're really surprised that he knows the Alolan Forms. So that made us more curious.

But enough of that! Today we're here in Pokemon School, as always, Professor Kukui, the teacher, but this time, a special lesson, and it's all about the Tapus, which made Ash gained his attention, that made all of us chuckle.

All of our Pokemons are behind us, playing around, Kiawe's Alolan Marowak, Sophocles' Charjabug and Togedemaru, Mallow's Steenee, Lana's Poplio, my Alolan Vulpix, or Snowy, and Ash's Pikachu. They all looked so happy.

Professor Kukui : You seems excited Ash.

Ash : Of course Professor! It's the Tapus!

And that made me think too, how does he even know the Tapus even if he's not from here? He really has knowledge about Alola. Well, if he knows anything about trials, then I will be not surprised at that.

Professor : Okay, so anyone here name all the Guardians of Alola? Ash? Can you do the honor?

Ash : Of course Professor! Tapu Koko of Melemele Island, Tapu Lele of Akala, Tapu Bulu of Ula'Ula Island, and Tapu Fini of Poni Island.

Professor Kukui : Those are correct(or wrong?)Ash, now let's talk about Tapu Koko.

Sophocles : So what's the lesson Professor?

As always Sophocles, when it comes to electric types, Sophocles cannot miss every single information of it. He sometimes adores Ash's Pikachu.

Professor Oak : Oh this is about the---

??? : Kokooooo!!

Mallow : Th-that voice...

Lana : Is it...

Me : Tapu Koko?!

We looked around trying to find Tapu Koko, then Tapu Koko began to appear and disappear, but what really shocked us is, Tapu Koko...is right behind...Ash.