Chapter 16 - Just...No Way!

Ash's POV

All of their mouths hung agape, and even me, what just happened?! 2 pokeballs were now on my hand, without me knowing. The place was filled with silence, then Lillie spoke up.

Lillie : Uhh, As--- Satoshi? What just happened.

Lillie almost spilled the beans! But that's not important right now, I need to know what really happened back then! The Champions walked to me, with curiosity plastered on their faces.

Lance : Can you tell us what happened a while ago?

Me : What 'what happened'?

Cynthia : You didn't know?! You just caught Rayquaza and the small one!

Me : Wh-What?

I looked at the 2 pokeballs on my hand and then tossed it, the pokeballs opened and then revealed what they are saying, Rayquaza and a small violet pokemon, I heard it say 'Hoopa' so I think it is it's name.

Rayquaza roared and then stared at me then flew around me, which is kind of amazing, being with a Legendary Pokemon who is floating around you, Hoopa was also flying around, grinning.
The Champions and the others were awestruck at this.

Lana : A-Amazing...

Lillie : Y-Yeah...

Kiawe : Hey Ash, is that thing a fire-type?

Me : First of all, it's not a thing, it's Rayquaza, second, no it isn't.

Alder : Hey kid, you knew the name of this little one?

Me : I think Hoopa is it's name.

Steven : Hoopa?

Hoopa : The name is Hoopa! Hoopa is my name!

Cynthia : You actually said that twice.

Mallow : I've never seen this pokemon before, are you the one who did that portal?

Hoopa : Hoopa made Rayquaza come out from there!

Steven : That's amazing.

Diantha : I've never seen this Pokemon either, but anyways, Satoshi, I should say, I'm impressed with you and your Gardevoir from that battle before.

Me : Y-You saw the battle...

Wait what?! What am I saying?! Of course they watched the battle! They are champions and they are here to watch the battle! What am I even thinking? I'm literally dumb, dumber than a Dunsparce.

Diantha : Of course, we Champions watch every battles held in this tournament, but your battle made us interested.

Lance : Diantha is right, you know, she also have a Gardevoir, but not a shiny one, and also, she can mega evolve her Gardevoir, but what really made us interested in you is that you have shiny Pokemon in your team.

So Diantha also have a Gardevoir! I knew Lance's Pokemons, and I knew that he is a Dragon Type trainer, because I always see him at Kanto, since I was little, and maybe, it is his turn to be impressed in the next round.

Steven : Watching your battle also made me excited, especially that you have a Gardevoirite, and your Gardevoir, which is a shiny one, you may not know me, but I'm a researcher for mega evolution, Gardevoirites are quite hard to find, and I'm impressed that I found a trainer owning that mega stone, and not to mention, mega evolving a shiny Pokemon.

Alder : Say kid, do you still have many surprises to show us? Oh wait, nevermind that, we will just watch your future battles, were counting on you.