Uh Oh, look who's back?

Start from the beginning

 Hiccup rolled his eyes, 'Yeah, yeah, I'm on it. Position four, uh, three.' Toothless laughed, 'Learn those numbers Hatchling!' 

 Hiccup paid no mind, too busy screaming in excitement. 'Yeah! Go baby! Yes! Oh, this is amazing! The wind in my-'

And it was like the world decided to turn on them. Hiccup's 'cheat sheet' that held all the positions to Toothless' tail blew into the air. 

'CHEAT SHEET! STOP!' Hiccup yelled. 'Hatchling?!' Toothless yelled in panic. 

And then, the situation turned from bad to worse. 

Hiccup fell out of the saddle. 

The two were now falling freely without any insurance of safety. Hiccup tried getting the the saddle again while they still could.

Toothless' tail made him spin out of control, panicking. 'NOOOOOO!!! Oh, gosh! Oh, gods! Oh, no! Alright! You gotta kind angle yourself! Okay, no, no, no... come back down towards me! Come back down-- YOW!'

Hiccup, in attempts to calm the dragon, got smacked by the spinning tail fin. 

Finally Hiccup caught the saddle, getting the cheat sheet too. 'Yes!' Toothless stopped panicking, but felt a little dizzy after the spinning ride. 'Hurry Hatchling!'

'I'm trying!' Hiccup tried to memorize the sheet, but couldn't, deciding to wing it. The dragon's eyes widened at the sight of a million seas stacks. 

But Hiccup, feeling confident steered both of them out through.

The two were one. Steering through danger TOGETHER. 

And finally, they got through, whooping through their victory. 'YEEAHHH!' Hiccup shouted. 'WE DID IT, HATCHLING!' Toothless cried, a flame escaping from his mouth.

'Opps....' Toothless muttered. 'Oh come on......' Hiccup cried in despair. 

~~~~~~

Toothless regurgitates a fish head for Hiccup, after inspecting the boy's singed face. No major damage was done, well, if you don't count a majorly damaged ego. 

'You should get some meat on your bones Hatchling.' Toothless said, trying not to snicker at Hiccup's face.

'Uh... no thanks. I'm good.' Hiccup declined politely, showing the dragon his cooked fish.

'Suit yourself.' Toothless shrugged. 

Suddenly, flapping and distant excited shrieks were sounded. Hiccup and Toothless looked up to see a flock of Terrible Terrors flying their way. Toothless growled, realizing what they wanted.

'Look everyone! Fish!'

'Yeah! Wait, is that a Night Fury!?' 

'And a human! A human!'

'What's a human doing there?!'

'Who cares! There's fish!'

Hiccup wanted to snort. A Terrible Terror bravely went to Toothless and took his regurgitated fish head.

A few Terrors wanted the fish too, fighting over it. Toothless snorted, but suddenly he saw his fish move. 'What the-'

And suddenly out came a Terror carrying his fish. Toothless shot up, snatching the fish. 'Let go!' The Terror pouted through gritted teeth.

Toothless, realizing he was still hungry, actually trying to get his fish this time. Unfortunately for the Terror, Toothless snatched the fish away with one tug.

'Hey! You weren't eating it!' The Terror whined.

Toothless swallowed the fish immediately. 'I just did.' He smirked. 

'Meanie!' The Terror shouted accusingly, getting ready to fire. Toothless amusingly waited for his gas to build up.

And when it did, Toothless shot a mini fire ball into the Terror's mouth. Poor old Terror.

The Terror deflated like a whoopy cushion, and stumbled dizzily away. 

'Not so fire proof on the inside are you?' Hiccup laughed. The Terror shot up. 'It's you!' The Terror whispered. The prophecy was finally awoken! The Terror thought.

'Your not like other humans at all!' The Terror purred, snuggling near Hiccup. 

Hiccup's eyes softened, as he started to pet the Terror. 

'Everything the Vikings know about you.... is wrong....!'