Details (last chap) ✓

Start from the beginning

"Here are the scripts." Moonbyul handed each of us a copy of the script and left one for her.

"The extras can go, announced names will stay." The theatre teacher announced and students walked out of the room.

Moonbyul looks bothered and shook her head and sat on the floor reading the script. It has 4 pages so it's quite a long act but we'll be fine.

We spent hours practicing and whenever the ending which me and Eric should kiss i can see the glint of sadness in her eyes, it also breaks me.

A smear of red and blue.

She continued narrating, the closer the end was in every practice her voice turned hoarse every passing minute and she practically looked tired and worn out because she arrived with red eyes and a puffy nose.

--- time skip to the performance. Since this is just a short story--

Alice, in wonderland? No, Alice a type of girl who has a heart blank as a canvas. She meets four men who teaches her feelings with colors.

Believing that each colors deems one feeling, she felt delighted. Delighted to be taught how to feel.

James, she met him in Italy, at the bridge. Seeing him gaze on the sky underneath a shadow so attractive looking.

When their eyes locked with each other it was love at first sight for the two.

Alice didn't end up with James, instead he cheats on her with her friend.

"Damn you." Alice oozed anger in her tone.

"Why is that princess?" James snickered with a sly smirk, caressing Alice's cheeks with the back of his palm but slapped back almost immediately.

"You played me like a toy." Alice took a deep breath and exhaled it before fleeing the scene tears brimming her eyes.

She was in a heartbroken state for almost 3 months. She knew she wasn't doing good. And she saw red particles splash in a blank white room.

"Pain, Anger, Sorrow."

Dale, a boy from America. Who treats Alice non-other as a friend only.

Alice grew feelings for the latter, she knew it was wrong, her friend already had a lover.

And she was hurting herself.

When he came to her life he brought a spring like warmth, and yet it was clear that she never had a chance with the boy.

"Do i even have a chance?"

Yellow splashed over the dried red in the white wall.

"I'm sorry Alice but i treat you as a friend only."

She suffered heartbreak again. Painting the white walls red with a tad bit of yellow and small particles of blue.

"A person who you thought loved you romantically, but no."

Gregorio, a boy from the Philippines, he was selfish, Alice cried all night all day, painting the white walls with red and blue. The middle mixing into one foreign color. Violet.

She never knew why she fell in love with such a playboy.

Then there came Luke. Not as perfect as the others, he was also imperfect. They suffered through problems, cried together, brought spring warmth to each other.