Stay ✓

Staying would have avoided conflicts in the outer world. But staying in two hearts is unacceptable.

Kim Yongsun's POV

"Stay, you can stay if you want." a deep voice stopped me from leaving the room, i turned around and saw the silver haired painter looking at me, i gulp and nod going back to my previous seat.

"What bothers you to come here Miss Yongsun?" the painter asked while turning her back on me sketching on her canvas though she was wearing a school uniform earlier she was now wearing black slacks and a black shirt. Her aura is very strong and intimidating in many ways.

"O-Oh...I just heard someone playing the piano so i stopped by." i explained and heard a soft melodic laugh from the latter she turned around with a small smile "I'm Moonbyul, pleasure to meet you Miss.President." she stated and stuck out her hand for a handshake.

Yellow. When you came to my heart and brought a spring like warmth.

I reached for her hand and my heart did a sudden flip that made my body flinch. My body felt warm when i gripped her hand, unlike Eric's.

"Oh, class. You have class now Yongsun-ssi, go now before your boyfriend will scold you." she stated and i swear i heard a glint of sadness on her voice, i nod slowly and went out the room.

Turning to my right i saw my two best friends cheekily grinning at me.

"Well?"

"Spill Yongsun."

My hand instantly went to their mouths shushing them "She'll hear you!" I whisper-shouted at them and they giggled in sync.

"Lucky me, Moonbyul-ssi and i have one class together and it's English." Hyejin smirked and i groaned "Moonbyul-ssi and i are also classmates in History too!" Wheein chimed in.

My dorky friends was getting louder and louder every minute passes by and received looks from other students as we were going to the same class, 'Theatre.'  I don't identify much students on my class seemingly that the theater room was dark and had minimum lights.

Moonbyul passed by us and went towards the direction of the theater room, my eyes widened realizing she was my classmate all the time but my attention span was everywhere.

--

Our teacher discussed that we were going to act on the day of the festival and that is 4 months away.

"What we're going to act is not based on a story of a famous author nor a movie. We made this by ourselves, and ourselves only. So let me get started, as of now art is being underrated in the society and a certain student will perform the main character.  And the others will be the side characters, main casts and some casts.

The main character is a girl, who has a heart that is purely blank like a canvas.

The side characters will act as her lovers in the past, but one of them will be the one that the girl truly needed.

White when she was all alone. Alone but rather peaceful.

Yellow when the person appeared bringing her a spring like warmth to her heart a warm feeling throughout her entire body.

Red when she felt heartbreak, a red warm stitch on her heart.

Blue when she cried like the unknown depths of the ocean.

One layer, two layer. Still getting painted by the same color by the same person.

Each color getting thicker and thicker until she can't bear it and leaves that certain person.

Then one person appears, not just painting her with one color. It was a primary and secondary mix of colors, that person wanted the girl to feel different kinds of emotions.

She sees the girl as a canvas.

And the girl sees her as her lover.

Who wanted her to experience different kind of memories.

But of course all of that started with a blank canvas, and then Yellow when she met the painter. And Red when she saw the painter with someone, Blue when she first cried for the painter. The blue and red mixing into violet turns into jealousy, Yellow and red into orange the yearn of someone's warmth. Green when she's almost to capturing the heart of the painter, Lastly..

Black. All colors mixed into one, the girl succeeded on getting the painter's heart also painting both hearts with each memory."

The teacher explained through the microphone, all students quietly listening in awe as the theme was so breathtaking.

I was also taken in awe at the amazing concept of the play.

All of the students including me cheered for the concept.

"Moonbyul-yi also helped me with this kind of theme." The teacher announced and the students went 'wow', 'really?' And the others clapping for the silver haired girl.

I felt my heart stop as she walked to the stage and directed her gaze on mine with a smile.

Another yellow layer.

"We're going to discuss the characters tomorrow, you'll get an early dismissal." The teacher stated and the students went wild and thanked the teacher, while Moonbyul stood there talking to the teacher her cheekbones showing.

"Oooh~ someone's in love" two voices in sync voiced out behind me and i snapped a glare on their direction and they laughed.

Maybe i am, maybe.

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them