Pianist ✓

A pianist never fails to mesmerize the audience, though every note they play expresses one verse of their life.

Yongsun's phone rang and she turned to see her father calling, she sighed out feeling a wave of pain in her heart and she curled in her bed while fumbling with her phone to answer.

"Hello, good morning Appa."

"Not a good morning Solar, do you want our business to fall?! "

"What's with me and your business?! Why do i have to be the one to patch your business and you had to force me into a relationship!"

"Our business is important Solar, please understand your actions."

"Dad! Hear me out! How about me?! Am i not important!?"

Yongsun couldn't fight the threatening tears anymore and her voice cracked while her tears fell freely from her eyes.

"You're important but please be a good daughter now Yongsun."

Yongsun didn't care if her father heard her whimpers, her pain was unbearable she had been keeping this for a long time.

"Please, don't use me like this."

Yongsun cried out.

"Solar please just understan-"

"Understand! Yes i understand! That's all i say every time we argue but now!? I can't Appa! I just can't!  What's so special about the business rather than your own daughter!?"

Yongsun felt her voice rising it's volume but she couldn't care much, but the person on the other side of the window cared.

Yongsun's father ended the call first and Yongsun curled into a ball on her bed crying her eyes out for the second time.

She expected no one but didn't expect a knock on her glass window, Yongsun got up and opened the window to be greeted with the smiling silver haired beauty.

She was wearing their school uniform and a long wooden stick on her hand that she used to knock, she slowly pulled in the long stick she got out of nowhere and rummaged inside her drawer and pulled out a sketchpad and pencil. The silver haired painter signalled Yongsun to stay still for a minute and she sketched while occasionally glancing at Yongsun.

After finishing sketching she drew some words beside the sketch and handed it to Yongsun reading:

If you ever cry again just look at this sketch and reminisce how beautiful you are when your smiling rather than crying.

Oh and by the way , get ready for school. School's in ten minutes."

After reading the note she looked up to see the mysterious painter gone.

Yongsun sprinted to her bathroom stripping— almost ripping her clothes and took a quick shower and toasted some bread and putted one on her bag and one on her mouth.

She locked the house and ran to the school.

The silver haired girl noticed the older latter and stopped nearby her, she pointed the seat behind her and signalled Yongsun to get on. Yongsun was hesitant but agreed anyways since she would still be late if she ran.

The silver haired girl pedaled as fast as she can, the bike going in tremendous speed, Yongsun was troubling on where to clutch the silver haired girl to avoid herself falling off.

She embraced the painter's bag and held unto it for the entire trip.

When we arrived at school we weren't late but distant murmurs was already heard from the hallways as the silver haired painter locked her bike on the bike stand nearby the school gate.

Eric came stomping towards the two girls' direction and pulled away Yongsun as the silver haired girl's silhouette slowly faded from her vision, a small sad smile painted on the lips of the silver haired girl.

Two layers.

---

"What were you doing with the school's mysterious painter?" Eric raised his voice at Yongsun who looked straight at his eyes "Well, what do you think? Going to school together, unlike you. So selfish couldn't pick your girlfriend up at her house huh?" Yongsun spat sarcastically and Eric walked away furiously.

Yongsun's sarcasm faded when she saw the silver haired girl in the distant walking towards the art room, butterflies on her stomach her heart doing flips just by the thought of the mysterious painter.

She slowly followed the painter and stopped by the doorway where she always watch the younger girl paint on her plain canvas.

But now it was different, instead of picking up the pallette and swiping on her canvas she went to the piano on the other side of the room, her fingertips grazing against the old notes before playing.

(What the silver haired girl (Moonbyul) is playing ↑)

Her hair swayed with the beat her silver hair grazing her back, her long slender fingers playing the piano notes gracefully, the actions itself was powerful and mesmerizing. It led Yongsun to entering the room quietly and reflect on how beautiful this mysterious painter was.

When Yongsun caught the younger girl's gaze she stood up "Sorry, i'll go n-" and was about to leave but a deep smooth voice stopped her.

"Stay, you can stay if you want."

A/n: i literally cried while writing the father part. I miss him so much.

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them