Characters ✓

Every single character on a story matters. Without that certain character, the story would have flowed differently.

I sighed when i heard Eric's voice called out to me, he entwined his hands with mine and i just did nothing but left my hand there, too tired to move.

"Tired honey?"

I looked at him with the sentence 'Do i look hyper to you?' with a sarcastic ooze in my facial expressions and he nodded understanding what i meant.

He led me to his car and drove out the parking lot of the school and drove towards the direction of my house, though my eyelids DID fight my sleepiness throughout the entire trip.

Feeling my body so drained i nodded at Eric waving him goodbye while dragging my feet towards the door, fumbling with the keys and slamming the key to the keyhole rather hard and swung open the door with one foot not minding the noise i made. After slamming the door shut i locked it and trudged my way up to my room stripped my uniform and put on an oversized shirt and a short, i opened my window to catch a glimpse of Moonbyul but unexpectedly saw her with a white oversized shirt and a pencil tucked on her ear, standing in front of a canvas with her arms crossed in deep thoughts pouting slightly.

God, how many canvases does this woman have?

I closed my window quietly and slowly to avoid breaking the focus of the girl, i went to my bed and hugged a pillow under a blanket and slept with the lamp on the room light off.

-----

"What is this dad?" I asked seeing a white powder inside a sealed plastic lock.

"Get your hands off." my mom scowled and my dad followed behind her glaring at me.

"Oh.. is it important?" I asked once again and they shoved me to the side roughly and my head landed on a wooden coffee table knocking me unconscious.

---

I felt like i was falling before i woke up sweaty on the bed.

I sighed and looked at the clock beside me.

4:30 am

Wow, okay. I'm up.

I dragged my lifeless body and opened my curtains the sunrise greeting my dark room, the sunlight passing by my side to shine on the dark room my shadow seen on the polished wooden floor.

I looked at the other side and to my surprise Moonbyul was already up, headphones on her ears connected to her phone seemingly lip-syncing to a song, her body swayed freely side to side her silver bangs following suit.

She opened her eyes and caught mine with her intense ones, she smiled which caught me off-guard and waved, i waved back and grinned.

She closed her window along with the blinds and curtains making me frown in confusion, i shrugged and closed mine as well, walking inside the bathroom feeling the cold air hit my face i stripped out of my clothes and felt an entire wave of cold air hit my naked body.

I immediately went to the shower letting the water freely trail my body while i shampoo my hair.

After showering I wrapped my body in a towel and went to my closet pulling out casual clothes since it was Friday and it's free-from-uniform-day i went in with the style of a floral pink T-shirt and black jeans along with converse.

I stuffed my bag with papers, laptop and ballpens. Hanging my bag on my shoulder i left the room and closed the door slipping one arm to the strap, walking down the stairs. I toasted a bread and when it popped out i caught the two toasts like a little child catching a toy.

I brought one up to my mouth and another to the plastic container on my hand and to the bag. I opened the front door and let the warm wind greet my face and I calmly walked down the sidewalk towards the university.

I spotted a familiar silhouette and it was Moonbyul on her bike slowly pedalling her way to school enjoying the warm morning, the sunlight dancing across her skin enhancing more her beauty while her silver hair softly waving through the warm wind.

I opened my bag and fished out my earphones, connecting the cord unto my phone and plucking it to my ears, humming quietly with the peaceful morning.

Okay screw the peaceful.

A water bottle came flying at the side of my face hitting my ear and cheeks after the bottle landed on the cement floor four pair of legs surrounded me.

Moonbyul's POV

Pedalling my way to school slowly, because i know my free time is 2 hours since i left the house early as possible to help make our theater teacher make the lines and characters of the said play yesterday.

A loud thud made me look behind and i saw a girl surrounded by four boys.

Wow okay let me just..

I stopped my bike by the sidewalk and gathered some nearby rocks shoving them into my little hand bag.

A handbag is quite useful.

After gathering an amount of pebbles to throw at, i trudged towards the group of boys harassing the girl.

"Hey boys! Catch!" I exclaimed and threw a pebble with full force towards his cheek.

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them