*

"Uh, can I have Ms.Y/N please?" The nurse called out, searching for you.
"That's me." You responded as you got out of your seat in the waiting room. You then followed the kind woman to the check up room where a handsome doctor was checking some charts.
"Hi, are you Y/F/N?" He questioned, smiling at you, putting the binder down.
"Yep, that's me." You blandly responded, giving him an awkward smile.
"Ah, I'm Doctor Kim Seokjin." He introduced, holding his hand out to you for you to shake.
You gave him a smile and shook his hand. "Hello." You replied rather soft spoken.
"I believe you're here for a checkup in search of sickness yes?"
You nodded.
"May I get you to sign here please?" He questioned sweetly, handing you the consent forms. You accepted the pen and papers from his hands before signing wherever you needed to sign.
"Let's begin shall we?"

Hoseok's P.O.V

"And then after that we watched some movies." I informed Namjoon as he finished the last of his homework.
"Hey, are you even listening?" I questioned nudging his shoulder.
"Hm? Oh yea, you were watching movies." He repeated as he put his folder away. "Sorry Hoseok, you have my undivided attention." He finally stated, swinging his chair to face me completely. I sighed and crossed my arms, pouting my face. "No forget it you missed it." I mumbled.
"So, you like her or something? You never shut up about her." Yoongi interrupted coming through the door with the Chinese food we ordered.
"Are you joking? He practically loves her." Namjoon teased grabbing his food. I slurped my noodles, a little embarrassed to answer my hyung's questions.
"So do you?" Namjoon repeated, giving me a wide smirk, his cheeks full of rice and pork. I shrugged, trying my best to hide my red face by lowering my head to eat my food.
"Yah, young Jhope's in love!" Yoongi shouted as he slurped his soda.
"Hey!" I yelled out in embarrassment, a small smile on my face as I pinched his arm. Namjoon and Yoongi laughed loudly, and eventually I joined in laughing too.
"I told her about you guys, so when I bring you to meet her don't be surprised."
"Woah there, slow your boat Hoseok. Isn't it too early to bring girls home?" Namjoon questioned, his devilish smirk returning to his face.
"I didn't mean it like that!" I protested, almost chocking on my rice. Yoongi chuckled and shook his head.
"Didn't you say she doesn't like people? You shouldn't take big steps like that in respect of her history Hoseok." He pointed out, fiddling around with the little bits of food he had on his plate. I took a second to think about it, before nodding in agreement.
"You're right." I stated leaning back in my chair. "Maybe in a month or so...maybe even later depending on Y/N."
"Sounds good to me my dude." Namjoon replied, his voice muffled because of the food in his mouth.

I wonder what Y/N's doing right now.

End of Hoseok's P.O.V

"That's all for today miss Y/N. Come back on Wednesday and we'll have the results for you, sound good?
You nodded your head and thanked your doctor before heading outside. On your way home, your phone began to ring, so you picked it up.
"Hello?"
"Hey Y/N, are we still having dinner tonight?" Your step dad questioned you.
"Of course." You instantly replied, a small smile on your face.
"Okay, just be home or so around eight and I'll pick you up. Sound good?"
"No problem."
"Good, and bring that handsome fellow with you too okay?"
You felt your cheeks turn red at the sound of your father bringing up Hoseok.
"Dad Hoseok is just a friend-"
"Yea yea okay, listen if you bring him I won't be upset." He attempted negotiating with you.
"This is the first outing we've had in a long time, let's just have us two there okay?" You pleaded. You heard your step dad chuckle through the phone. "Okay sweetie. I'll see you soon okay?"
"Okay, later."
You hung up your phone and tucked it away in your pocket before you continued walking back to your home. As you entered, you felt a cold breeze hit your skin, making you feel uneasy, you also felt a bit tired, and your head was pounding.
"Whatever this sickness is, after I finish beating the crap out of it, I'm going to beat the crap out of you." You threatened Taehyung jokingly as you plopped onto the couch. He gave you a small smile and sat next to you, taking a deep breath before speaking.
"You're not mad at me right?" He blurted out, clearly worried about what your response would be.
"Taehyung I could never. You delivered the message to me, and I'm grateful for that. You were only looking out for me, so don't worry about it." You assured him, giving him a bright smile.
"You're really happy for someone who's sick." He pointed out, his box smile slowly returning to his face. You shrugged and raised your eyebrows at him.
"I don't know. Maybe because I have my best friend, and a boy who wants to be my friend." You whispered happily, leaning your head on Tae's shoulder. He chuckled lightly before wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "I don't know Y/N, I think he wants to be more than friends." He teased you, giving you an evil grin.
"Shut up." You denied, rolling your eyes. "We're just friends." You smiled, getting off the couch. "I'm going to go get ready for the dinner, don't go anywhere." You demanded, smiling as you left the couch.
"I kind of can't." He giggled as you walked away.
"Just to make sure."

A/N:
Weird place to end a chapter I know 😂 sorry sorry! Any who, I hope you're all enjoying my book so far, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's a lot to swallow right now but it'll be worth it in the end. Thanks for reading, I'm really glad you guys enjoy this so far. Okay I'm rambling but I'm going to leave you here for now reader. I purple you 💜