••• Prologue •••

Somewhere, deep in our hearts.. We all crave for love ! Don't we ?

We just want someone to love us like we are everything they could ever have. We have many desires which we want to fulfill but just lack for a right partner.

But ! When and where we meet our
"That Special One" is unpredictable. We never know if the one sitting beside us in a metro, who is a complete stranger turns out to be THAT one, Or maybe one of the staff member where you went for a meeting steals your heart.

Based on the same, coincidental encounter is what this story revolves around.

"  "Excuse me, where is the seminar hall ? " I asked from a group of staff members who were standing near office cabin to help and assist the candidates.

"You all do your duties as i have instructed.. Follow me sir, I'll take you there" she replied with a hospital smile on her face. In a dark green shade Saree with a printed border and embroidery over it, she was looking mesmerizing.

While we were walking through the corridor I noticed something unusual, everyone was either wishing her, asking her about some instructions while some were simply updating her about news of the campus and preparations..

I was carrying a confuse look on my face when we entered a hall, while we were crossing it, I observed some portraits hanging on the walls on both sides, and one portrait was of the lady walking in front of me..   "

An extract from the story...

Stay tuned to know the entire story..
Hope you all like it...

Rj ...#