Mystery

Chapter 29: Mystery

Khushi collapse in front of Arnav eye who was afraid and scared to see her lying on the ground- lifeless.

''What happen to you..???'' Grabbing the jar, he splash water droplets on her face. He tried several times but unable to bring any response from her. Fear was clearly visible on his face. Her head rested on his lap and he was constantly patting her back. He has no idea what has happen to her suddenly. His heart was breathing like volcano. Many unusual thought running in his mind. Why she is not responding to anything?

''Please open your eyes, khushi..'' He shake her. He don't know what he should do. His mind stop working. He took her into his deadly embrace and hugged her tightly getting highly frighten. His breathe stop working as he cannot feel her heartbeat. In anger, he can destroy anything in this world but he cannot bear to breathe once without her. She was laying lifeless and it arch him terribly. He bang his fist frustrated. It been 60 minutes passed but his wife show no sign of waking up. He touch her cheeks and pull her closer in his dear life.

''Khushi kya hua tumhe..please talk to me dammit..'' His heart cries seeing the paleness on her face.

The way her face was glowing in the morning it was totally opposite to what he was observing currently. A silent tear rolled down from her cheeks. He place his hands before those precious pearls fall down and securely catch it enclosing in his tight fist. He hated to see her cry.

Whenever her tears falls, it cause him numerous pains. For him, khushi has a delicate heart which he never imagine to break at any cost. Even she will never knows what she meant to him. His mind going back to long years when she wasn't there in his life. He was so cruel and heartless then but now he wanted to spend each and every moment of his life only and only with her. He could feel her heart stop to pump which used to beat really fast when he was close to her.

''So you will not get up right?'' He fumed and shifted her closer with a hard force letting her crash against his chest.

''Do you think just because I love you, I will take any shit of you!''

He pressed her shoulder harshly letting her lips parted to exhale. He had been harsh with her before but it only happens when she do any stupidity to evoke his obsessive side. Exactly same happening again. She was testing his patience and he was loosing his sanity due to her stubborn nature.

Her blood rushed in his veins and no way he would let her play with his feelings again. With lot of difficulty he got his love back and no matter what he would allow her to leave him again. He grabbed her hair harshly and capture her lips. He took her soft lips with his and started to torture her by his dominating kiss. After a while of biting her mercilessly, she winced. Her finger started moving slowly by his harsh treatment. She could feel his fear, his aggression and his possessive love to let out just by kissing her.

His mouth was scorching hot in contrast with his rough tongue against her soft one. Her frustration was increasing by every passing second. It a limit of tolerance. He pushed his tongue harder holding her both wrist behind her waist. The wall clock ticked as he savor her urgently for some sort of reaction.

Arnavji..!!!!!!!! Atlas. He smiled in tears hearing his name from her melodious voice. He peck her softly before leaving her delicate lips. Coming up for air, he buried his face on the crook of her neck.

''You literally killed me..'' There was a pin drop silence on other end. She was blank for a moment and look into his eyes sorrowfully.

''Khushi..'' Arnav raised his head and saw a twinkle was missing which always used to shine her face.