Falling in love

Chapter 7: Falling in love

Khushi stir her head left and right and mumbled. Her head was throbbing in pain. She made a sound of pain and then put a pillow to stop the throbbing of her head. After a while she got up and massage her head. Looking around she noticed arnavji was around, gazing her sharply. Her entire pain passed away and she immediately settled herself back fearfully with her knees joined her chest.

''Hey devimaiya!!'' Khushi was scared to look into his eyes. Last night incident literally shaken her. She remember how madly he was beating that man and after that everything is blur. She cannot take this possessive side of him.

''Good morning jaan..'' He advanced toward her and pulled her closer by her waist by a sudden pull. She winced. Something did not feel right, she didn't feel right. The way he was looking at her was something different. His fist clenched noticing redness on her exposed arms. He was shaking with mad rage with his eyes turning dangerously red seeing her hurt.

''Arnavji..woh..hum..ye-' He put his index finger on her lips gesturing her to remain shut. He remove ointment from drawer and started applying on her milky soft skin tenderly. She moved back as the wound causing lot of pain. Her eyes filled with tears. Damn! How much he hate those tears in her eyes. How could someone hurt my fragile doll? Her every shrink causing horrible pain within his heart. Even though he broke all the bones of that goon and make his life miserable that he think twice before touching any girl in the life time but still he is not satisfied. He wished he had killed him with his bare hand.

''Arnavji hame dard ho raha hain..'' (I m feeling pain) She was sobbing clutching him tightly with a cute pout on her lips and pleaded him to stop. He was applying ointment on her bruises ignoring her restrain with his face showing no expression. Her breathe turned really shallow seeing him silent. She never seen him this much furious. All due to her stupidity! She gasped sadly.

''I am ready for any kind of punishment..'' She stood up holding her ears and started doing ups and down. He got highly pissed off by her behaviour and began pacing angrily trying to calm his nerves.

''I know you are very upset with me after what had happened in jungle but please don't look at me like that..i m feeling very sorry I shouldn't run away tricking you..'' she felt really upset and dropped her head. After a moment of silence she carried her eyes in a hope he will open up and say something but no reaction. He said nothing but his eyes saying it everything.

''If you are angry with me then shout me, scold me but please say something..i truly apologize..that man he..'' He stood up in rage and burst out making the volcano boiled in anger. He went and grabbed her arms hastily.

Arnav(With greeted teeth): ''After what you did how on earth you think your stupid apology will melt me..'' Furiously, he lifted her up by her waist and looked into her eyes so close that his breathe was torturing her senses. She was taken aback by his rage. He had a fire in his eyes but this fire is different she have seen before. She was about to open her mouth when he interrupted by his cold voice.

''Don't you dare say a single word..how can he touch you when you are entirely mine..'' He roared with greeted teeth. She was only staring him with bewildered eyes and gulping hard.

''Your this behavior compel me to taken that step..you always claim your right on me...i m not yours and can never be yours..samjhe aap..'' She spat without knowing what those words had effect on him. He went close and his hand pressed her back, pressing her abdomen to him. She swallowed noisily. This intimacy was very new to her and she began shaking.

''Arna..'' She swallowed hard and he shushed her putting his finger. His eyes was calm yet sharp. She immediately pushed him away before he go beyond.