Coming closer

Chapter 23: Coming closer

''Milkman ji- You are looking ditto like Arnavji...''

She smiled sheepishly and pull his cheeks. His face puffed with anger. He was looking at her like a volcano about to explode.

''Hayee yeh gussa..Ap itne kyu hot ho devil ji..'' (This irresistible anger..why you are so hot?) That left arnav shocked but he choose to stay quiet.
She stared at him breathtakingly thinking it was her imagination but least did she know she said all this to real Asr not any milkman. Her hazel at once turn playful.

''Apko pata hain Jab bhi devil ji hamare pas ate hain hame kuch kuch hota hain..'' (Do you know whenever he come close to me I feel something in my stomach) She blushed while confessing her feelings.

While he was stunned hearing that.
''Lagta hain hame acidity ho gayi hain..!'' (Seems I'm suffering my acidity)

Her girlish hormones was doing rock and roll, drooling at him. His personality..his style..his dominance was something anyone could crave for.

''Oh really?'' He asked giving his trademark smirk and she giggle nodding her head.

''Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain..hum shaadi shuda hain..'' (What are you doing..I'm already married) She showed her Mangalsutra but he didn't stop. He started closing distance between them. She charged him showing her finger and he was still smirking eyeing her closely. She had no place to run away as he locked her into those arms.

''Look Mr Milkman..What is your name? Anyways whatever it is! I will shout if you not go away immediately..'' She try to threaten him. He gaze her amused.

''My husband is very much possessive about me and if he came to know you sneak into my house in his absence and try to do kuchikoo with me, he will broke every single bone of yours without leaving a single piece of your poor haddi..You knew one time he kill one man very brutally in front of my eyes without caring about anything...Even policeman scold me when I ask him to arrest Arnavji..Everyone scared of his anger..'' She keep on blabbering and his dark eyes drugged into deep passion. She is so innocent! He smiled.
Her sugary coated and tempt voice compel him to make love to her right now and do all the wild things he desired in his head. He closed his eyes as the roaring passion heightening his urges. He wanted to hold her in extreme intimacy. Khushi bite her nails wondering why he is giving intense looks like Arnavji? He was aroused seeing her biting her lips in fluster.

''Devimaiyya! You know my life screen has been completely black..Please help me out!!! If this continue I will surely admitted to mental asylum..'' He gave his trademark smirk and again started his staring session. Her heartbeat was now playing football with her.

''Khushi!!!!!'' He called her with a sweet voice.

''Haww how you knew my name????

Are you spying me??? She looked horrified as her mind was completely making her own crazy assumptions.

''Don't look at me like that..It was only my husband right to look at me..Samjhe aap??'' Arnav smirked as he hear all that. She gave him angry look as he laced his fingers to brushed her hair-locks which is blocking his sight to get the most beautiful view which he don't want to miss. She was standing like a statue, blinking her eyes like she had seen an alien.
Business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada have no patience..what an restless lover????

''Teri itni himmat...kutte kamine..how dare you touch me..'' She fumed still thinking it was a milkman and started struggling to freed herself. His rugged and passionate breathe fell on her face. She grew so hyper as he clutched her shoulder and make her look into his passion filled eyes.