The art of jeolousy

Chapter 25: The art of jealousy

With closed eyes, he was trying to surpass the memory of their love making. The demon inside him was screaming as the memories of their intimate encounter still fresh in his every nerve and body. He didn't realize when she peeked inside as he was too lost in his world. Khushi cleared her throat to gain his attention.

His eyes shot open the moment he saw only girl landed in his bedroom without his permission. His hurt turned into anger.
He got up with rage.

''What are you doing here..'' She smile in reply and move forward placing meal in front of him. He gaze turn sharp.

''Hame iss tarha ghuriye mat..hum apse darte nahi hain..Samjhe aap..'' (Don't stare me like that..I'm not scared of you) She stated with courage. There is a pin drop silence when she hold his hand.

''I'm hungry Arnavji..'' She pouted her mouth.

''So what I can do? Go and fill your stomach!'' He said disinterested and closed his eyes. She remove his hand and charged him.

''You know I have a habit to ate only with my husband hands and after that your daily doses of kisses..'' She stated creepily showing her 24 teeth.

''What is this non sense khushi!!!!!!! He frowned. Instead she pull his hand and he fell on a coach in sitting position. While she shifted on his lap.

''You can shout me after feeding..now keep quiet..'' She sush him by extended plate, gesturing him to feed her and she open her mouth. His fist clenched. Past flashed in his mind when he used to feed her forcefully. It was such a sweet moment he cherished with his wife. But it only made him remember how he forcefully bonded her into unnamed relation. She always disgust him, loathed him yet he never gave heed to her approval and married her forcefully. He torture her every single day and even kissed her numerous times to gain her love without giving any damn to her. Every-time he goaded her to get any response from her side but it never came. He literally blackmailed her and that night he almost made love to her without thinking if she was ready or not. His over possessiveness suffocating her. How could he claim to love her?

''Hurry up! Mouse, cat, horse and all kind of animals is jumping inside my poor stomach..'' She stamp her foot and blink her eyes innocently.

''Kyu kar rahi ho yeh sab..?'' (Why you doing all this?) His voice was thick. She was still open her mouth wide like a small baby and careless her tummy with a cute pout.  He was trying hard not to melt in her soft one.

''Please..'' She requested. Her behavior irked him. She feel damn hungry. Seeing her face, he started feeding her without any choice. It bring a wide grin on her face. She started eating with enjoyment and he was admiring her childishness mesmerized.

In the same way he did, she dipped roti in gravy and extended her hand near his mouth. He gaze her and their eyes again met.

''I know you haven't had your dinner yet..now open your mouth..'' There was concern more than a command. He gently caress her hairs and then realized what he was doing.

''No need..I am full..'' He said firmly with straight face.

''Liar..Liar.. Liar..'' She frowned and gave a glare.

''For your kind information I already had it..kindly spare me now..''

''You can never eat without feeding me!'' She said confidently and forcefully feed him. His eyes soften by her words but he didn't let it reflect on his face.

''Stop it and go from here..I told you I am not hungry and let me sleep..'' He protested but she ignored.

''Hamare Arnavji ko toh jhoot bolna bhi nahi ata. (My Arnavji don't even know how to lie) She made him eat fully and made sure he finish all the food.