Lust found love

Chapter 26: Lust found love

He is cold, harsh and aggression when it comes to his wife. It was a beautiful weather in shimla. A season of romance, love and passion. A person would love to visit this wonderful city to spend some time with their better half only with exception of one person. His inside was heating up by every passion second. There was a sensation that was flaming him by remembering the sight of his wife into someone else arms.

Entire day he witnessed his wife glued with another man. It was too hard to digest. Today Arnav Singh Raizada was facing the disastrous storm of this dark night. Only One day left. He was trying to vanish her memories but somehow he cannot because her love strongly circulate into his blood which he couldn't erase no matter what.

~~~

'''Khushi I don't think we are doing good with Arnav..'' Nk said after a long silence. He was pacing restlessly and biting his nails before taking a seat on a bed.

''Did you see how he was looking at us when I try to kiss you? No! We need to stop this jealousy drama..''

''Why are you saying like that?'' She kept clothes in a wardrobe and turn to walk at him.

''The way we both are pretending to be a lover in front of him doesn't go well for me..He love you a lot khushi, I can see that and I don't want it to backfired on you..'' He was feeling guilty as things started to make sense.

Entire day Nk was roaming around khushi as per her plan. Many times Arnav noticed them stick to each other so closely sometimes hugging, sometimes laughing and something chatting. Though Arnav didn't react and stay silent but he can see darkness that was reflection his soul.

''Don't worry Nk, Very soon Arnavji will come to me and confess his love..'' She said hopefully, still trying to figure out how to make it work.

''He is very possessive about you. You know in afternoon he almost raised a knife on me. Instead of fruit he was going to cut me into pieces..'' She chuckled.

He made two attempt to murder me. Thanks to his crazy wife..'' Nk said fearfully as remember his eyes that was filled with anger, possessiveness and rage.

''Really?'' Her eyes lighten up. She left everything and came to sit on the bed beside him.

''Oh hello, its me who was risking life, not your devimaiya..'' He said annoyed.

''Our plan is working..'' She smiled broadly. While his eyes went to her neck where her dupatta been slid off. There is a bite mark on it. She noticed his eyes and immediately covered herself with dupatta. Her cheeks turn crimson red.

''Why are you staring me like an alien?'' She blushed thinking what they did last night.

''Khushi are you okay? Did he..'' She look down, unable to meet his eyes.

''Did he force you?'' He asked out of concern.

''No Nk..we both love each other..He is quite dominating and intense and sometimes go beyond in his anger but I love to give doses of my love in return..'' He looked on shocked. From when she become so bold? He always seen her shy type. Love really changed her. He wondered looking at her crimson red cheeks.

''Here my life are in serious mess and you are smiling..not fair!' He pouted dramatically.

''Dumbo!'' She slapped his cheeks playfully. ''I know that. That is the reason I wanted him back. He had bear so much because of me and now I wanted to give him all the love  that he never got in his entire life..'' She smiled affectionately.

''I have only one day in my hands..we need to do something big to provoke him..''

After that night, they made few attempt but everything in vain as he didn't react. Khushi sighed in disappointment.