I walked out of the bathroom to see Dean on the bed cleaning one of his guns, he'd just started it. "You wanna help short stack?" Dean asked, not looking up from the gun. I sat next to him, causing him to hand me another pistol out of his bag, he said it would be mine when I was older. It was a worn nine millimeter that had a white grip with white designs on the slide. It was also one of Dean's favorites. I criss-crossed my legs and listened to Dean as he talked me through cleaning it. Blue flopped on the bed across from us with a dramatic groan.

Dean and I had been cleaning guns for about an hour when Sam walked in with a huge stack of papers, "What do you have?" Dean asked, glancing up from the home-made cleaning rod he was using on one of the shotguns. The other guns we'd cleaned were on a black cloth on the bed in front of us. "A whole lotta nothing. Nothing bad has happened in the Miller house since it was built," Sam informed as he started putting them on the wall. I hated it when they did that with pictures, I didn't like the idea of them staring at me. "What about the land?" Dean questioned as he started wiping the barrel. Sam finished pinning the all the papers and flopped onto his bed, "No grave yards, battle fields, tribal lands or any other kind of atrocity on or near the property," he informed, Blue had rolled over with a squeak so Sam didn't crush him. "Hey man I told you, I searched that house up and down. No cold spots, sulfur scent. Nada," Dean said, putting the shotgun back together. I put down one of the pistols on the cloth. "And the family said everything was normal?" Sam asked. "Well, if there was a demon or poltergiest in there you think somebody would have noticed something? I used the infer-red thermal scanner man, and there was nothing," Dean told him as he inspected the shotgun. "So what, you think Jim Miller killed himself and my dream was just some sorta freakish coincidence?" Sam's voice had gone soft. Dean picked up a revolver and checked the chamber as he said, "I dunno. I'm pretty sure there's nothing supernatural about that house." Sam rubbed his temples, "Yeah. Well, maybe it has nothing to do with the house," Sam started, but stopped to take a deep breath and hold his head, "Maybe it's just...Gosh," I felt my face turn to one of concern as I put the pistol aside and got up. Sam now had a hand on his forehead, "Maybe it's connected to Jim in some other way?" he sounded like he was hurting, Dean seemed to realize it too as I walked on the other side of the bed to be next to Sam. "What's wrong with you?" Dean questioned, stopping his inspection of the pistol. Sam sucked a breath through his teeth and moved from sitting on the bed, to crouching on the floor, "Ahh, yeah, my head," Sam started rocking on the floor and holding his head, "Sam?" Dean jumped off the bed and ran over to Sam and I, nudging me aside, "Hey," Dean crouched and grabbed Sam's arms, "Hey! What's going on? Talk to me." Sam looked up at Dean and his eyes glazed over, "Sammy?" my voice sounded small. "Chris, go sit in the bathroom and don't come out until I say so." Dean's order left no room for arguing, so I ran into the bathroom and listened to Dean try to talk to Sam. Blue appeared in front of the door and picked me up, "He'll be fine," Blue told me confidently, "You'll see!" I wanted to believe him, but all I could do was cry. It seemed like forever until I finally heard Sam through the door, "It's happening again. Something's gunna kill Roger Miller." I could hear Dean's confusion, "Slow down, what do you mean?" I assumed it was Sam who I heard stand, and repeat his previous statement before the door opened and closed. "Chris we'll be back!" Dean called as he ran out the door after Sam. I flinched when the door slammed behind him.

Blue put me in bed and laid with me after they left. They were gone for almost an hour and a half before I heard the Impala's engine rumble into the parking lot. I felt Blue shift and sit up as the door opened, the boys were silent as they walked in. A few minutes later I felt Dean get in bed and the lights went off. I relaxed and drifted off to sleep clinging to Sylvester.

The next morning Sam and Dean were in the same outfit as the other day, the black one. They left a bit later, around nine after Dean had picked me up some chocolate chip waffles and a cup of milk from the diner. The two left Blue and I seated at the table with the TV playing Teen Titans quietly in the background. I was feeling a lot better this morning than I had last night. "What do you want to do today?" Blue asked, staring out the window as we heard the Impala pull out of the parking lot. I shrugged, "Cards?" I suggested, there wasn't much to do to keep both of us entertained, like reading. Blue held his hand up and a deck of cards appeared. He shuffled them until I finished off my waffles and my glass of milk. I put the take-out container in the trash and the cup as well before going back over to Blue. We played cards for almost two hours; the TV had been background noise, but we eventually moved to the couch to watch some TV. We watched the TV until it was a bit after noon, mainly because I was getting hungry again. Blue made me Chef Boyardee ravioli and then we resumed watching TV for a few more hours, occasionally changing the channel to watch something more interesting.

The boys came back a couple hours after dark, they both looked tired and were quiet. Dean handed me another bag from the dinner, it was grilled chicken this time. I went to the table with Blue and watched the two quietly pack their bags. I only needed to get my things from the bathroom. Sam grabbed the duffle we kept weapons in and put it in the trunk, leaving the door open when he came back in. "Dean I've been thinking," Sam started as he came back inside. "Well that's never a good thing," Dean joked, causing Sam to give him a look. "I'm serious. I been thinking, this demon, whatever it is. Why would it kill Mom, and Jessica, and Max's mother, you know? What does it want?" I had a feeling that I wasn't supposed to be hearing this, but I wasn't going to eat my dinner in the bathroom. So, I coughed into my elbow before continuing to eat, it got their attention. Dean nodded his head towards the door as he picked up his bag. The two stepped outside and closed the door, talking quietly. I ate a few more bites of my chicken and went to the bathroom and grabbed my things before putting them into my bag. I sat back down and continued eating for a few minutes before the boys walked back in. "-Cause you got one advantage Max didn't have," Dean was saying as he walked in. "Dad? Because Dad's not here, Dean," Sam skepticized. "No, me and Chris," Dean informed with a smirk, "As long as I'm around, nothing bad is gonna happen to you." I watched Sam look down with a small smile as Dean picked up another bag, "Now then. I know what we need to do about your premonitions. I know where we have to go," Dean went on. "Where?" Sam looked back up, I already knew what was going to come out of Dean's mouth, "Vegas," the two of us flatly stated at the same time. Dean pointed at me with a grin, Sam rolled his eyes and gave Dean a look, that I was starting to associate as the bitchface, before walking outside. "What? Come on man. Craps tables. We'd clean up!" Dean called as he followed Sam out, bringing my bag with him. I shoved another bite into my mouth and threw the take-out away before running outside after them.