Chapter Twenty Two

Mikaela's pov -

I was still in bed no one would let me move there was always someone in the room after an hour it was time for everyonr to go to work i thought atlast i could leave and get some answers from zayn i knew he wouldnt say that and if he did  i want him to look me in my eyes and say it cause his eyes wouldnt lie to me .

I walked out normally the pain was numb in my ribs so i walked faster but then austin walked in from the gates and saw me and ran to me and started screaming and took me inside and back in bed i started crying and sobbing and then he suddenly said ' i cant do this anymore i cant see you in tears and join in with the lie that tyler has been saying' , i was shocked what was tyler talking about what lie ,' 'what lie tell me tyler please i need to knoe ?' . Austin  was sobbing to ' i'm sorry mikaela i didnt mean to i mean i should have told you earlier , Tyler lied zayn didnt say anything he was by your side the whole time but when you started to wake up austin gave him whole load of crap to stay away from you and shit and he agreed and he left this on your finger ' He  gave me a diomand ring it was beautiful i cant beleive zayn did this for me . I was shocked I really couldnt beleive Zayn would ever do that I alwways could see and a good person in him.

Austin pov-

I really am a bad brother even though she is happy now I shouldnt have let her go off with Zayn in the first place I should have gotten to know him first he warned me the day beforehe took her she will be mine in Kent and I even new were she was. I could have saved her and let her now Zayn in a safe way.

Mikaelas pov-

I called Zayn to ask him were he is and I wanted to meet him. He did not pick up on the first call but then he did and when he did he just said 'You need to be in the Parris Hilton Hotel on the 23rd of August' with that he put the phone down. Austin walks in and asks for the ring back so I ask why and he says 'Just want to study it because I want to propose to my girlfreind soon' that was a lie. I kenw he did not have a girlfreind. So I asked Tyler he said 'Erm yeah we are all so jealous you are in love' with that he left........

Next chapter guys is a must read please comment, Vote and Fan. Also known as Vomment hope you enjoyed     this chappy any changes or suggestions for chap 23. Ameera