Chapter Five

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I started looking for her she was now where to be seen , man this chick was wild but one hot thing , it would much easier to find if this was'nt as bungalow . I ran upstairs and went straight to my room she was'nt there i looked in the other rooms she wasn't there but most of all holy crap she messed all of the rooms except mine i went back to the room and noticed the window open damn she ran away but then i saw that the bathroom door was locked really i thought to myself , really Mikaela thought i would'nt notice i started banging the door but she wouldn't respond i knew she was in there i could hear her weeping . Open the door ! i screamed banging the door 'if you don't open it ill bang it open' . She still didn't respond so i kicked and ran and broke into the bathroom , i saw her on the corner of the shower all wet and teh tap was running and you could tell by her puffy eyes that she had been crying for ages now i went to her and picked her up .

Me : Come on babe get changed and have some medicine and eat and go to sleep you need rest.

Mikaela : No get lost i hate you !

*That made me angry , how dare she fuking bitch but no worries i'll just act real nice to her and give her food but at night i'll get my revenge Mikaela's gunna regret saying she hates me .

Me : Come on i'm sorry for bringing you here suddenly but that's what i thought was better i didnt want anny emotional shit with your brother's .

Mikaela : Tyler would kill you if he found out what you did bringing me here in the middle of the night i hate you , i will make your life a living hell !!!

Me : No honey i will !

* I stormed of not wanting to here a word from that bitch otherwise i would have lost control and done somehting right now 

Mikaela's P.O.V

 Zayn came back with a tray full of food , but i didn't feel like eating i had this feeling that i was in for something bad tonight , i was still sitting in the bathroom he came in and lifted me up bridal style and put me on the bed and started feeding me that was really sweet of him .

Me : I neva knew you could be sweet at least once

Zayn : oh honey you have no idea !

* He gave me two tablets with that he called the maid to take the food away but i wasnt done what was going on my head was spining 

Me : I  havn't finished yet

Zayn : Too bad ! it doesn't matter

* I started feeling dizzier and i could see him smirking , he started taking his clothes off and before i knew it he was pulling his boxers down he looked damn gawjuss and that's when it hit my head he had drugged me 

Me : Oh no you didn't 

Zayn : O yes i did 

Me : how could you drug me ?

Zayn : pleasure comes first honey , the pleasure i'm gunna get by screwing you

Me : I hate you , you might win over my body but you'll never win my heart 

Zayn : Youre only mine Mikaela any other guy that lookes at you will die 

* With that i felt a soft hand on my face it burned he smacked me and soon i he was on top of me and i blacked out ,

After several hours of toruture i woke up i assumed it was still night causw of the light i woke up to see that it was only 9 o clock there was yet a whole night to go , when i actually came to my senses i realised that Zayn had entered my body and was still in it tryna make way i felt sick so tried to bring my body up yet it was painfull as if someone had slammed with a wall many times but i got up and smacked him imiedieatly his cheek went red not cause of the smack cause of the anger .

Zayn : You fuking bitch how dare you !

 Me : I'm really sorry i didn't mean it i wasn't it my senses i thought you gave me to your friends , i lied

Zayn : I  would neva do that with that your only mine and all mine .

 * He lifted my cheek up and bought me closer to him our faces were inches away and he  crashed his lis luciuos lips to mine they were even softer and mintier than i rememeber i responded imidieatly by a kiss i didn't want to make him angry with that he got up and away from me got changed in his closed and came back to me '

Zayn : I'm sorry Mikaela i shouldn't have drugged you  but thank you for the kiss youre good keep it that way and get some good sleep we'er going out for luch at nando's .

Me : Omg that's like my favourite food thank you 

* I gave him a quick peck on his lips and i could feel him smirk i moved away and i was blushing like crazy but it wasn't meant to be like this i hated him so why was i responding well i decided to carry on this act atleast i get a few things i wan out of him he's ruined everything as it is .

Me : Zayn if ask you something will you do it for me ?

Zayn : Sure though anything but take you home cause i can't afford that loss youre to precious too loose.

*This boy definatly knew my weak point he kept making me blush

Me : Zayn i'd be really happy if you probably bought some of my mates here i get lonely i made a sad puppy face :( . 

Zayn : I'm sorry as much i'd love to do that i cant take the risk , but we are meeting up with the boys and there girlfriends trust me your gunna get on pretty well just don't tell them how you got here otherwise the outcome won't be good .

Me : Ok 

* He came closer to me and gave me a peck which turned into a long kiss finally we backed away for some air 

Zayn : Get some sleep for tommorow babe 

Me : Ok good night 

Zayn : Sweet dreams good night !

Author's note :

Hope you like this story so please comment and vote the more votes and comments i get the more we will post and do you guys have any suggestions to make it better please comment .comment and vote and share the story like my zayn malik facebook page  from the external link we do regular one direction news updates and imagines when requested and fake signs x