Chapter Seven

AUTHOR'S NOTE : THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO ANA FOR READING AND COMMENTING CONSTANTLY THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT BABE X<3

***at night***

We all decided to watch the dictator and things were calm by now , the boys kept me as far as they could  from zayn they knew he'd try to hurt me again . Right now i was snuggling in to harry's chest he's been real great to me since he has come here its like we have this connection he's just like austin real caring now that i think about austin he must be back and i bet he knows everything he probable must have thought that it's all my fault i wish that i could go back and tell him  'if i could only have this life for one more day you know ill be your life your voice your reason to be my love my heart is beating for this moment in time i'll find the words to say before you leave me today'  

Liam's phone started ringing so he stepped out for a few minutes  and he came back in with a big smile on his face . It was paul on the phone and he said that our album signingat hmv  for up all night has been rescheduled for tommorow we need to leave for london imiedietly , Liam explained .

I felt so happy suddenly this could be it  i could run away when zayn is busy with the signing in london.

Liam stood up and came to me and said , mikaela pack your stuff up your coming with us , i replied with a simple ok i didnt want zayn to realise i was over the top with this news than he would definetly know i was planning on something i went to my walk in closet it was massive i started picking which shoes i want i wanted to pick the best ones they were  all similiar so i decided to pick the ones i didnt have since i wont be coming back here and some of these i didnt have and they were to die for well if i wanted i could get any of them cause im london's sweetheart who is apparantly missing .

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I stood up from the couch and went into my room which i share with mikaela i saw her busy packing so i went behind and put my arms around her , 'let go !'  she complained  'not so fast babe ' i held her tighter and told her you do anything and try run away from me in london you will regret it cause your mine and you know it so dont bother i'll get you anyway mikaela you belong with me only me . 

She started screaming ' are you mad ou psycopath im 16 and your 19 i hate you , and i belong with asher and i only love him and you cant change a single bit of that ' i could feel myself going read and before i knew it my hand smacked her cherry soft cheeks and tears streamed down her face and she ran out.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Omg mikaela are you ok ? i asked when mikaela came running out her face was tomato red and her eyes were all puffy she could hardly speak but she said something like 'ayn macked me'  come here sit down i wiped the tears of her face and she repeated much clearer now 'zayn smacked me when i said that i only belong to asher ' zayn was a total pshyco how could he do that calm down i tried comforting her ' listen you go in the car with harry and the rest of the boys theyll take good care of you while ill go get your stuff with that harry dragged her away and i went to get her stuff zayn was packing and he came towards me tryning to explain somthing i shut mikaela's suitcase and said to zayn as he cam next to me ' not a word zayn just get in the car i dont wanna listen to any of your stupid excuses'

*** 3 hours later *** 

Mikaela was fast asleep so i told harry to lift her up we got into zayn's bangalow that he bought recectlt for £2.2 million pounds with an indoor swimming pool , harry took her to the closest room and laid her down i followed in to leave mikaela's belongings there .

*** In the morning ***

MIKAELA'S P.O.V

I woke up with a massive headache , on the side of the bead i saw there was a not it said 

' we are going to the signing we'll be back in 5 hours get dresses and eat something when we are back we'll get u something to eat 

liam xx '

I thought to myself this is the chance i got changed and ran like hell down the buisy streets of London. I remembered that I lived five minuetes away so I started to run towards my house when I bumbed into someone it was Asher he looked really hurt I explained evrything but and he said i'm sorry babe i shouldn't have left you but dont worry everything is gunna be like before i promise i'm gunna kill that bastard but first lets get you out of here when he finds out your missing he'll be out in the streets looking for you " I said "ok my house is near by lets go there!" Asher said "babe walk faster !" he said . He said  .  Not so fast  Zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me away from asher and picked me up bridal style. Asher ! i screamed help ! , shut up you whore ! with that asher punched zayn in the face and the was a massive crowd everyone was watching but somehow zayn sneeked to the back of the crowed and escaped with me i but him several times and he got angrier bitch your gunna pay for all this ! he said Where are the boys!" really angrily he said " Dont use that tone with me and they have gone to get Lunch I sent them because I new you ran away so I thought I could get payback!"

With that he tied me down on a bed in my room and started to kiss me he got me into my lingre I tried to scream but he wouldnt let go then he says "You made me scream and you bit me now is your turn."Then the boys walked in reall I was really lucky because was just about to enter me ............

hope u liked it comment and vote and like my page on fb its on the external link <3