Chapter 7 {Finals}

{Chapters will be slightly Shorter so I can catch up on the updates I missed}

Your pov

Time Had Passed since the internships and now it was time for Yuuei Finals. It wasnt much work you just have the written test and the practical Exam. The written test would be easy, for me at least. Its just the pratical exams you face off against proheros that pretend to be villians.

Of course my father was bugging me about training and for once I listened, Not those crazy shedules but Intisifed my training. Its more endurance then anything.

I was walking home with todo and we had just recently took the written test part of the finals and we were talking about it. "How you think you did on the test?" Asked Todoroki As he grabbed a box a candy out the bag I was hold, I stopped at the store before proceeding to go home.

"It was Easy, But next we have practical exams I wonder who im gonna have to face off against?" I thought outloud

"Well its gonna be a prohero in the school right so we only have a few guesses" replied todoroki "But if you're worried about it then We can spar together like when we did with the sports festival"

"Yeah sure! But this time with quirks" I smiled with a thumbs up

"Okay, Ill meet you at your house in an hour" he said branching off from me and walking toward his house. I Walked home and was greeted by Aki as always, he seemed to be happy to be back home and honestly I missed him. I Quickly Change into something suitable to train in, which was a Tank top and Some joggers. I grabbed an apple out the fridge and Sat in my room waiting for todo.

Sooner than later todo finally showed up in the same attire. I threw my apple cork away and walked outisde with Aki and Todo. We were gonna train in my backyard like we did for the sports festival. "Are you sure you wanna use Quirks? Im not too handy on my left side" causioned Todoroki as he stretched a bit

"Yeah im sure, If you feel unsure then dont use your left side. I wont think less of you" I Smile reassurally at him as I stretched and then got into a sparing Position.

"Okay Y/n, I won't go easy on you" said Todoroki as he got into a sparing position too

"I Don't Want you too" I chuckled as I activated my quirk and Transformed into shadow form.

"Y/n! That's Dirty!" Yelled Todo as he stayed in his defense stand. I chuckled and transformed out my shadow form and kicked todo causing him to fall.

"Fine I wont use it no more" I laughed as he froze the ground freezing around a foot I quickly pulled my foot out of my shoe. I charged at him before he could launch another ice attack knocking him off balance as i quickly sweep my leg benethe his feet causing him to fall on his back and me pressing my foot slightly on his chest therefore pinning him causing me to win.

"I win" I smiled happily as I took my foot off of him and helped him off the ground.

"Yeah, yeah let's go again" he chuckled and got back into fighting stance.

Todoroki didnt waste no time lauching an ice attack and a large one at that, it had my trapped for a second but i used my shadow orbs to break through them. Slightly surprising him but all he did was smirk and he threw countless attacks at me. I flipped back to put some distance between us but when i landed something left off. I looked at Todo who had a very surprised face and at aki who cowered slightly behind Todo. Something was wrong.

~todoroki's Pov~

In front of me stood a pure black shadow wolf, it reminds me tokyoma's dark shadow but the wolf was actually y/n, the wokf was abot as tall as me or maybe a little taller. I reached my hand out to touch the wolf but I only touched its furr for a few secs before my hand went threw it like it was smoke. It had white eyes no pupils and charcole black furr with slight smoke circling around it. It was Amazing, but i dont think y/n knew what was going on so i pulled out my phone and took a picture of her. Right as i took the picture, a cloud of black smoke surrounded the wolf and quickly disspersed into thin air leaving a very confused y/n sitting on the ground. "What the hell?" she questioned. i looked at her, her arms were cracked slightly like she said before.

"so you have no idea what just happened right?" I asked as I helped her off the ground.

"No? why?" she asked. I pulled up the photo and showed her

"Woah, my quirk hasn't done that before." She said holding the phone, I could see her eyes sparkle at the photo. "I Wanna Do it Again!!"

I chuckled and Nodded "Okay, I guess you can try" I shrugged.

"Okay Here It Goes!" she yelled as She flipped again changing back into the black wolf from before. I Nodded with a slight chuckle as the wolf walked around slightly. Soon The wolf turned into a cloud of smoke and then dispersed like before. "That Was Cool! I Don't know how to control that much. It like Getting a New Quirk!" she said jumping up and down.

"I Can help you learn how to control it" I offered

"Really Todo! But wait I thought you were learning to control your left side" She stopped

"I have the hang of it but I wanna help you" I smiled slightly

"Oo thanks Todo!!" she yelled as she hugged me and I hugged back.

I Looked at the sky and the sun was setting, I sighed knowing I should get home before my Dad sets the house on fire in a fit of rage. "I Have to go Y/n" I sighed

"Okay Todo, Ill see you in the morning" she smiled as I bent down and pet Aki before I walked out the yard and back home.

~Next Day~ "~Your Pov~

It was the day of the Pratical Exam For the finals, I Spent the rest of the night training what I knew for the exam. I Was really nervous when we got separated and sent to our perspective areas. I Just Happen to be going against My Father and I was doing it alone. Im the odd cookie In Class 1-A so all partnered events either had 1 group of three or 1 group of 1. In this case I was the oky person without a partner, I guess they figured I dont need a partner since its my father.

I was in one of the battle cities used in the Entrance exam. It Was huge, and if I remember correctly me and my father have the same quirk meaning his quirk just like mine. So the plan was to make a break for the exit door and more than likely he'll come after me.

I Ran as fast as I could through the city making sure to check my surroundings while im running. I Got about a good distance from the exit, it seemed too easy but i kept running and and i was almost here when i felt a hand around my ankle and the next thing i knew is that i was thrown back lucikly enough i was able to land on my feet without hurting myself.  I Look up to see my father standing a few feet away, I groaned and activated my quirk and attempted to use my shadow orbs but he dodged them quickly.

I Tried all my quirk attacks but I couldnt get anywhere. It was hopeless I either had to make a break for the exit or Lose my exam! I didnt want to lose and I couldnt lose! Suddenly I tried one last thing, even though I dont know how to control my shadow wolf yet. It was worth a shot. I quickly flipped into my shadow wolf form that was wall and looked at my father's face which showed utter shock and confusion.

I started running toward him as he throwing shadow orbs at me, I dodged them with ease. It was weird like all my senses were hightened in the form, I was able to switch from a shadow to an actual wolf. Soon enough I jumped on my father pinning him to the ground and changed back to normal and cuffed him with the handcuffs given to us.