She loved me that much. I hugged her.

"I love you, Aryh," I said.

"I love you, too," she replied. Then she hugged me tightly.

|Derry's POV|

I wish she forgive Abby now

I wish she forgive Abby now. But yesterday's night was wonderful.

"So, let's call it a day?", she asked.

I nodded at her. But, I think this a great timing to confessed with her.

No? Maybe. No, don't ruin the mood.

But, when is the right time that I can be a serious man to this girl? I just smiled at her. Bitterly.

She smiled then she hugged me.

"Thank you for everything. My heart is so full," she said.

My heart beats so fast when I'm with her. Ngumiti ako sa kanya. Ayaw kong ipakita na nilalayo ko ang sarili ko sa kanya dahil mahal ko siya. Oo, nahulog na ako kay Abby.

Noong una kong maramdaman na nahuhulog na ako sa kanya. I felt it was wrong. I think about it so many times. I even imagined a situation were people and other students will discriminate and judge us if they know that Abby and I are having an affair. And now, I can't see myself without her. I want to be with her.

"Sleep well, Abby," then I kissed her torridly. She even answered with my kisses. Pero, bakit ganun? Kapag hinahalikan ko siya at sumasagot siya para bang sinasabi niyang 'I like you, too'

Hindi. Baka nagiilusyon lang ako. Masyado lang akong nagiimagine ng mga bagay at pati ang nararamdaman ng ibang tao ay inaasume ko na. Fuck, I hate this!

My phone rings. It's a notification tone. Agad kong kinuha ang phone ko.

Nag-ayos naman ako ng mga gamit ko and I even checked my notes and lectures for tomorrow's discussion

Nag-ayos naman ako ng mga gamit ko and I even checked my notes and lectures for tomorrow's discussion. Hindi ko na rin inabala si Abby, I don't want to messed up her feelings. I know she's afraid too. She's afraid to the consequences of having a relationship with your teacher.