11

Destiney's P.O.V.

We drove down a dirt road that led to a bar called Dirty Dan's, we pulled in the parking lot I parked next to my uncle's car.
We got out of our car's and walked into the bar, I noticed there were a lot of bikers here which I knew was normal. When we walked in the bar everyone's eyes were on me, I understand why too it's because of werewolf beauty.

" Hey pretty lady why don't you come see papa." I cringed at his words. Jared growled in his direction making him shrink back in fear. I continued to walk following my papa while Jared's arm was wrapped around my waist. Papa turned into a small room that was a one way window, from one side it looked like a mirror from the other side it looked like we were stalking everyone. I was looking at my feet when we walked in the room because I was kind of terrified to meet my dad, like what we would he think of me was I perfect was I ready to make the treaty. I heard a grunt and I looked up, in front of me was a man who still looked like he did in my picture as a baby.

" Hi dad." I whispered.

" Hi sweet pea." He smiled. I immediately ran to him because I have missed him so much. He engulfed me in his hug, smoothing my hair with his hands. He smelled like a missing piece of home. I pulled back and sat down in a chair.

" How's your mother?" Dad asked.

" She cries every night, she misses you like crazy dad I can't stand to see her hurt anymore. Do you think after this is all over you can come home with us?" I asked.

" Of course Sweet Pea, once this is all over I can finally return home I can't wait to see your mother." He said a small tear running down his cheek, he quickly wiped it away.

" Who is this man?" My dad asked. Jared immediately stiffened.

" This is my mate Jared."

" Hello sir it's great to finally meet you." Jared said shaking my father's hand with a firm grip. My dad just nodded his head I couldn't tell if that was good or bad.

" Destiney we need to get down to business about your powers, you are more powerful than any of us and that's what Mother Moon Goddess is looking for. We need to take you to her tomorrow, have you fully gained your powers?" My dad asked.

" She has gained one, the power of hunger." My Papa said.

" Ah I see have you told her what is does." My dad asked.

" Yup she fainted right away." My Uncle said laughing hard. I punched his arm.

" Your just like your mother." Dad said smiling, he ran a hand through his hair tugging at it slightly.

" If we run into a vampire you won't be able to hold back your thirst if he attacks you." My dad said. I looked at the ground.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" My dad said.

" No sir it's just that, a vampire broke into her new home looking for her and grabbed her. He was saying all theses sick things like what kind of things he would do to her. I threw my knife at him and killed him. She never attacked once." Jared said.

" Your more powerful than I thought. Mother Moon Goddess will be pleased to hear that." My dad said.

" How am I going to gai-" I tried to say but I started to see red and my hunger was growing. I collapsed to the ground tugging at my throat. My body hurting all over. It felt like I was on fire.

" Stand back everyone, there's no need to get burned." My dad said. What did he mean by burned. I opened my eyes noticing I was on fire. I screeched, rolling around trying to put it out but it wasn't working. Great I was going to die because I somehow caught on fire.

" Desitney calm down it's just a new power it's going to hurt when it's forming, but you shouldn't be able to feel anything now but warm. Stop freaking out and just take it in." My Papa said. I took in a deep breath, then let it out slowly. After doing that a couple of times I realized it didn't hurt at all.

" Destiney think of yourself cool like an ice cube, it should calm down your power for it to stop." My dad said. I did as I was told and it started to fade away little by little. Next thing I knew was that my dad wrapped a blanket around me. I was confused why, but when I looked down I noticed I was naked. I shrieked, good golly I was naked! Jared's eye's were black, he immediately left the room to calm down his wolf.

" I can tell you and your mate haven't mated yet." My dad said. I shook my head and looked down blushing.

" Has he marked you?" My dad asked. I nodded and he grunted.

" Does that bother you?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

" Well kind of because I don't want my baby girl to get pregnant." I rolled my eyes.

" Dad that won't happen for a while, plus he marked me two nights ago. Heat doesn't happen for like a month or so." I said. He nodded then continued.

" Okay but you know how you caught on fire a couple of minutes ago?" He said.

" Yes?"

" Your going to gain your powers faster now because the Moon Goddess is quickening your pace." He said. " After all your powers are here which should take about an hour to form all of your powers, I will teach you how to use them in a fight if it comes to that." He said.

" Great well I can't wai-" Here we go again!

Hey guys what did you think comment, heart, follow.