Destiney's P.O.V.

When Jared and I got to my car at my house, my keys were missing from sun visor. " Where are your keys?" Jared asked. I looked around pulling stuff to see if it was under anything or fell between the seats. I started panicking until I heard a crash within my house.

" Hold on I will check it out Kitten. I don't want you to get hurt." I nodded and let him go first. I heard another crash from in my room, Jared ran up the stairs. My door was kicked open, Jared turned around the corner and so did I. There in front of me was a guy who I have never seen before. His shirt was ripped open and his pants were ripped at the ankles, his hair was jet black and down to his shoulders. I gasped and Jared put a hand over my mouth, he pushed us back so the guy wouldn't see us. When we looked back around the corner he was gone. When I turned around he was right there with a knife to my throat.

" Don't move pretty lady or else your going to die." Tears were running down my face. Jared was furious, his eyes black.

" Give me my mate Harold, and you can leave and I won't kill you." Harold laughed. " Kill me? I am only here for the girl, word on the street is that she is very powerful and I will need that. And since I am mate less and 34 I might just have some fun with your little mate. Maybe get her pregnant and have a few pups and then train them to be real killers." I started crying hard. I didn't want that to happen at all. I was so afraid for my life.

" You will not put one hand on her!!! She is mine and only mine." Jared bent down grabbing his leg and then got right back up, it only looked like he was hurt which Harold laughed at. He then threw a knife directly at Harold's head just barley missing mine. I heard a slice and suddenly Harold's knife was gone from my neck. I heard him fall to the floor. Jared ran up and held me close breathing in my sent, calming down his wolf. I looked up and he brushed my cheek gently, he started kissing down my neck then back up his lips met mine. Our lips moved in sync and I pulled him close. I broke the kiss.

" Kitten don't cry, I am right here I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." I held him close stroking his hair behind his head while resting my head in the crook of his neck. I turned around to see what happened to Harold. Behind me the knife that Jared threw was in his eye all the way reaching his brain I think, because he was dead and not moving. I shivered in fear afraid of his dead body.

" Let's just go, please Jared?" I asked looking up. " Of course my love, let me just grab the keys from his pocket okay?" I nodded my head in agreement grabbing a duffle bag in the process. Stuffing all my clothes in there for the long trip ahead of us, also girly items ( if you know what I mean ;)) I also grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste as well as floss and a new tooth brush for Jared as well.

" Are you ready to go my love?" Jared asked. " Yes Jared. I grabbed you a tooth brush." I smiled. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

" Thank you Kitten. Your the best." He said turning around and grabbing my hand. We left my house and getting in my car, Jared decided to drive which I didn't mind at all considering the fact that I looked exhausted.

" What do you think he is going to do when we arrive?" Jared asked.

" I don't know, maybe my mom kept him close and actually sent him pictures...I hope. Because you never know he may go crazy." Jared laughed looking back at the road. " Kitten get some rest I will wake you when we get there." I nodded while turning to my side.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Destiney's P.O.V.

" Destiney wake up were here my love." I heard I jolted up looking at the huge house in front of me. My mouth fell open. " WOW!!!" Was all I could say hahhahaha. I got out and closed the door behind me Jared took my hand, we went up the stairs and I knocked on the door.

" Hold on just a minute. BANG!!! FUCK!!!" I heard I giggled silently. The door opened and revealed a guy standing there.

" Can I help you?" He asked.

" Yes you can, My name is Destiney Waters...I am your Niece." He looked shocked.

Tell me what you guys think!!! :)