Destiney's P.O.V.

" Jared I saw our mother Moon Goddess! She was so beautiful and pure, she told me I had to wake up and endure my full power; and comfort you. Every time she spoke it was like pure calmness all around her. It was amazing." Jared looked at me like I was crazy. Which I don't know why, because I always thought that everyone has seen our mother Moon Goddess.

" Kitten listen to me, nobody has ever seen mother Moon Goddess in ages... We all thought she resented us for some reason. Ever since the fight with the vampires, we thought she abandoned us. If you have seen her than that means that you have a great power, connecting to you and her. Tell me do you know anything about your father's history?" I looked at him like he was the crazy one now. Why would my father's history have anything to do with this?

" No? But why would my father's history have anything to do with my connection to the Moon Goddess? I haven't seen my father since I was 10 years old. We thought he died in a battle against rouges. You don't think he is alive do you?"

" Maybe he is, but the reason I am asking is because it's always the male who served the Moon Goddess. It was said that long ago mother Moon Goddess was in love with Devin, King of the Werewolf's. One night Devin and his pack were fighting vampires, Devin was struck in the chest with a silver bullet leaving him dead. After the war ended, mother Moon Goddess swept down from her heavenly chambers and scooped Devin up. She brought him back up with her and gave him half of her powers to save him from death. But he was already dead, so the powers rose him back up as immortal, making sure that silver bullets or any kind of silver never killed his kind again. After his return from death's clutches, Moon Goddess and him had a baby, named Leo. He was also powerful like his mother and father, he was immortal as well. From then on every single child from that family who was conceived had that power and immortality. What I am trying to say is that you could be one of those children. As well as your father. All we must do is find his family heritage and find him." It all was making sense my father's disappearance and mother not going after him. She must of known and didn't tell me because she knew it was his duty to protect mother Moon Goddess.

" Well what are we waiting for? Let's go find my father." I said

" It's not that easy Kitten, we must start off with your mother because she is the only one who knows where your family is. Once we ask her and when she tells us or if she tells us then we know where to start. So where is your mum?" He asked.

" She's at her job, she's a nurse she is probably on her lunch brake now if we hurry we can catch her. I just feel like she won't tell us donkey poop. I have asked her all my life and she just hasn't told me anything. She either says I don't want to talk about it or she does crocodile tears and makes me feel bad. I just feel like if she tells me the truth I won't be able to forgive her from keeping such a big secret from me." I said tears forming in my eyes, I blinked fast but not fast enough because they started pouring down my face.

" Kitten don't cry I am right here, I am sure that you can find the strength in you to forgive her somehow." I looked at him and kissed him with everything I had. He kissed me immediately right back putting his hand on the side of my cheek. He licked my lip asking for entrance which I happily gave him. Our tounges fought for dominance which he obviously won. He pushed me back down on the bed hovering against me. His eyes turned black and I knew his wolf took over. He licked my shoulder to my neck making me shiver and my wolf purr. He then grazed my teeth against my neck, I knew what he was going to do. I remembered telling him that he had to gain my trust, but I didn't care I wanted to be his and have him claim me. He looked at me and I nodded with approval. He smiled and kissed my neck one more time before sinking his teeth into my neck, I gasped because it felt so good and I loved the feeling of his teeth there. I felt my blood run down my neck and he stopped licking his bite mark, concealing our mate bond.

" This is the most happiest moment of my life Jared." I said kissing him one last time.

" we must hurry Kitten before your mom leaves to go back to work. He said.

How did you guys like my chapter? Comment, like, heart.