14. Future full moon

[2048, New Orleans]

Amaya Mikaelson sat in her room with her sketchbook in her lap, drawing her feelings down.
When she noticed someone entering her room she peered up. "Dad..." she mumbled and let her father sat down next to her.

"That's dark, sweetheart. Are you alright?" He asked and she shrugged. "Yeah, I think so... Please speak with Mom. She is hurting. And so is everyone else. You know we can't stand you both fighting." Amaya softly said and looked up to her dad. "We're both hurting, Amaya. And we hurted eachother. Don't worry, it's going to be alright." Klaus said and they looked up when they heard the door opening.

Hope and Olivia stood there, watching them. "Mom is waiting for us in the bayou. It's time, Amaya." Suddenly, Amaya looked frightened and got up quickly to step backwards. "No! No! I'm not- I won't-" She stuttered and Klaus got up to her and put his hands on her shoulder in an attempt to calm her down. "Hey. Look at me. Look at me. We will do this together. Do you hear me? We will turn together, endure the pain together." He said and Amaya nodded.

"Mom said she'll turn, too. She wants to help you, little sister." Hope smirked at her and Amaya growled at her, flashing her eyes. The green emeralds with the golden sparks flashed at Hope and Olivia. "Don't call me that. Shall we now or do you want me to turn into a bloody werewolf here?" Hope chuckled and gave Amaya and Olivia one last look before walking down.

"Hope and I will meet you there. If you won't sort your things out I won't come back tomorrow morning. Or better, I'll tear someone to bits. Maybe I'll finally meet my dear Aunt." Amaya spat and then walked past her parents. The rage clearly seen in her eyes and heard in her voice.

When Hope and Amaya arrived at the bayou they've already heard bones cracking. Hope ran to her mother, embracing her in a hug. "Where are they? It's time. We should get started." Amaya scoffed at her alpha. "You say it like it's such a big deal. I'm the only one actually has to turn. I don't have a choice. But you and Dad don't even have to. You do it for me, which I am really glad for because I am losing my mind." Amaya stated.

Hayley hugged her. When they pulled apart the alpha looked at the woman. "Your father and I will be here. We'll help you through this, because no one helped us. Klaus, Olivia and I will help the both of you whenever you need us. We're family and we will stick together. Always." She whispered and the women nodded. That's when Klaus and Olivia rushed through the woods and came to an halt infront of them. "Well, what are we waiting for?" Olivia looked at the man and rolled her eyes when she put the change clothes on the ground.

"It's great that you found the time to join us." Hayley said and Hope chuckled. When Amaya looked at her parents her eyes were cold. "Did you apologize to eachother? Can we finally live like a family now?" She asked and the parents nodded. "We will, once I see your beautiful wolf." Her father said which made Amaya smile. "Maybe my wolf will be really ugly." She replied and took her jacket and necklace off.

"Of course your wolf is ugly, what else would it be? Now come and turn. It's gonna be amazing." Hope looked at her sister and grinned widely at her.

"You never turned. How do you know it is amazing?" Amaya answered questioning and Hope moved closer to her. "Flash news, but my parents are hybrids." Once she said that Amaya's bones started to crack and everyone backed off of her.

She screamed in pain and her head shot up to the sky, revealing her dark green eyes with the golden sparks. She continued to break every bone in her body and then exploded into one big wolf.

Her fur was grey with black streaks and the wolf turned to her family. Not even a minute later her dad and Hayley turned into their wolves, leaving traces of clothes on the muddy ground. Olivia and Hope watched them in awe as they started to look at one another. "Not so ugly, little sister. You're quite beautiful." Hope whispered and the smaller wolf turned her head to the younger woman. The wolf growled before starting to run off through the woods. The two other wolves followed her quickly and the Mikaelson women stopped in her tracks when they heard one of them howling and they knew exactly who it was.