1. My love

7 years later after the Hollow was put into the four originals

I gasped for air as I opened my eyes and sat up. It was morning. Everything is fine. Everything is good. I'm safe, I thought. I got up and looked around. Sara slept peacefully in the big bed. She insisted to stay here after I've began to pack a few things. I planned on staying which meant alot. I wanted to return to the Earth.

"Olivia?" My sister asked sleepily and I turned around after I put my necklace down. "I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you up." I whispered and she sat up and eyed me carefully. I turned around to the necklace and sighed as I closed the clip of the necklace around my neck and felt the magic rushing through my body.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" My sister said and helped me packing the last few 'earth' clothes I had. "It does." I answered.

"If something goes wrong, call me. Okay?" My sister said worried and hugged me. "I will. Goodbye, sister." I jumped through the green portal and arrived safely on the earth. Mystic Falls.

I walked up to the boarding school and walked right in. I looked around and saw some children, running through the building. When my eyes fell on the young woman in a chair, sitting alone in the hallway I knew I didn't need to search more. Hope. "Mom?" She suddenly asked in disbelief as Hayley rushed to her side. I knew I should go because Hayley would recognize me, but I couldn't. Hayley's eyes met mine and I swallowed. Then I smiled for a moment. "Get in the car, Hope. I need to talk to your teachers." Hope got up and left the hallway, walking past me.

After Hayley talked to the teacher, she walked up to me. "What are you doing here?" She yelled whispering. There's an angry momma. "Calm down. She didn't notice me. This is the first time I am back since I left. I don't get hug?" She calmed down and hugged me smiling. "I'm glad to see you, Olivia. Please, tell me you're coming back with us." I nodded in her shoulder before pulling apart.

"Meet you there?" I asked and she chuckled. "Yes. Go into your room, so Hope won't see you, when we'll arrive." I smiled at her and nodded again. "Alright, mom." She laughed and I opened another portal to New Orleans. When I walked through it, it closed and I eyed my old room.

I walked out and watched Freya from upstairs and smiled. She sat on the couch in the courtyard with my old spellbook I gave her. I walked downstairs and grinned widely. "Hello stranger." I said and as soon as she heard my voice she looked up and got up quickly. She ran towards me and I embraced her in a hug. "Olivia. I missed you." I smiled as I inhaled the earth air and closed my eyes for a few seconds. "I missed you, too." I whispered and we pulled apart and sat down.

"Perfect timing. We need to talk..." Freya said and I swallowed the lump. "What's wrong?" I asked quietly and she looked at me, not knowing if she should tell me. "It's Klaus. He needs... help." She said and explained to me what happened in the last seven years. Which was not that much. Klaus stopped calling and sending letters. He did went on murder sprees, but those were only rumors. And the worst thing was - they didn't received my letters. Everything was out of plan! Maybe that's my fault, too.

"I'll try to talk some sense into him. He and Hope will get their memories back. Tell Hayley I'm back. For a while." She smiled and nodded. I put my fingers on the stones of my necklace and whispered, "I call upon the magic of the soul bond and wish to see my love." I closed my eyes and felt the magic returning into my soul. I disappeared into a green fog and when I opened my eyes I stood in some gallery or something.