Back at it

"Alright gang! To the car!" Edd exclaims, marching towards the direction of the parking lot. Everyone else follows behind. Matt looked down at Y/n. "Need help?" He asks. They shake their head and smile. "I got it! Thanks, Matty!" Max swoops in and takes the bag of beach toys from Y/n. "Hey!" He snickers and runs off. "You're slow, catch up, idiot!" Max runs ahead the rest of the group, Y/n quickly catching up and yelling his name angrily.

Tord was far back, talking with the girl he met. They went on about being an otaku and new animes to come. So, no one really cared to bud in. Tom was ready to collapse, and Edd was watching his two little ones chase each other and scream wildly. The smile that his lips formed soon faded. His walking pace slowed. Tom stopped so Edd could catch up to him. "You alright? You look like you've eaten pencil lead with a tad bit of glitter and glue. Edd looked at him with a face of question. "That's...oddly specific," Tom shrugs awkwardly. "But I'm just worried about Y/n, especially their parents." Tom pats his friend's shoulder for comfort. "Edd, it will be fine. We'll discuss everything back at home in the UK," his phone started to buzz in his bag. "I gotta take that. Keep going."

Edd walked a little faster now, watching the ground as he continued. Matt quickly ran past. "Y/n!!! Don't attack the seagulls! They'll steal your crumbs and eat your fingers!!!!" Edd shakes his head and smiles. "What am I gonna do with you all?" He sighs happily and runs over to the trio. "Calm down, calm down! Just run to the car!" Max was already down the parking lot and jumping up and down impatiently by the rental car. "Hurry the hell up!!!" Matt drags his duffel bag across the ground, making Edd groan and help him carry it. "Language, Max! We're almost there," He looks over his shoulder at Tord. "Hurry up, Tord!"

Tord looks away from the girl. He notices the situation and groans loudly. "Hey, How about we meet up later?" He asks the girl, holding up his phone. "Sure. Bye." The two split and while Tord walks to the others. "Give me that," he takes the bag from Matt and Edd and quickly walks to the car. Edd glares at him and stomps to them, dragging Matt with his hoodie.

Tom had already gotten in the car and was piling the stuff in. Edd walks over to him and let's go of Matt. "Max, come on." He calls him, waving for him to come over. The 10 year old trots over, his hands up to be carried. Edd picks him up and locks him in his car seat. Matt does the same for Y/n, but with difficulty. "No, Matt that goes in that plug. No not that one...here lemme do it." Y/n could handle it.

Once everyone was situated and ready, Edd drives out of the lot. "So, Tom what was that call about?" Matt asks, looking over at him. Tom shrugs. "It was a business call. From asdf land. They said I got the job I guess." He didn't seem very enthusiastic, so Y/n hugs his arm for comfort. He pats their head with a slight smile.

"Where now?" Max asks, crossing his arms. Tord looks back at him from the front seat. "Disney world." He says sarcastically. Matt's eyes start to dazzle. "Really!?" Max rolls his eyes. "No." Y/n's happy expression quickly fades. "We aren't!?" Edd shakes his head. "No, Tord's just being Tord." He slaps his arm to make him turn around. Tom smirks. "Yeah, a good for nothing commie." Tord glares at him through the mirror. "I'm gonna stab you one day. When I take over the world." Max rolls his eyes. "Yeah, and me and Y/n will get married." He hisses sarcastically, rolling his eyes again.

There was a long lingering silence in the car...

"Wut?"

Max looks at Y/n. "I'm being sarcastic, genius." They raise an eyebrow. "Was that sarcastic, too? Because Penelope does it and it confuses me." Tord turns back around. "Here's the thing, when someone like her confuses you, steal their money. Then they'll be con-" Edd punches his arm. "Ow! I was just-" he punches him again. "Fine, Fine, I'm turning around! Geez..."

Y/n suddenly perks up and looks out the window frantically. "What's wrong, squirt?" Tom asks. "I just realized! Dae suddenly disappeared on the beach! What if Sergio is stalkin' somewhere?" Edd puts up a thumbs up. "All is is good, Y/n. He told me he'll meet up with us at the hotel. And Sergio isn't around." He reassures, looking up at the mirror. "Even so, I don't like that Sergio fellow. He seems like a weird antagonist." Matt adds with a concerned look. Y/n nods. "Well if so he's a stupid one. Like that one guy I encountered back at camp. That guy was weird." "What kind of weird?" Matt asks. "Ya know, cultist weird. Kinda tried to kill everyone weird."

There was another long silence. "Are you okay?" Edd asks. "I could be better."

Another long silence. "Lol Tord's a cultist. What a small world." Tom teases. Just as Tord's about to turn around with a remark, Edd does that protective mom arm seatbelt thing on him. "Don't. And we're here." Everyone piles out the car. The guys take out all the supplies while Y/n and Max stand next to each other. "About That cultist-" "His name was Daniel, he looked just like David, he was creepy, wore all white, tried to purify then kill everyone with kool-aid....May I go on?" Y/n puts their hands up in defense. "Nope! I get it, sorry for asking!"

After returning to the room, everyone got super lazy and didn't want to move. "Maaax, go get in the shower." Edd calls out lazily from his bed. "Why do I have to go first?" "Cuz I said so." "Uuuggghhh." Max slides off the bed and walks to his suitcase. He pulls out some clothes and heads to the bathroom. As he's about to, a gift card is slid under the door. "Hm?" He leans over and picks it up. "'All you can eat breakfast card. Take the whole family why don't ya?.' What?" He turns the card around. There was nothing but a bar code. He unlocks the door and looks down the hall.

A girl with short pink hair in a jacket popping gum was walking away. She glanced back and winked. Turning back around, she pulled out a deck of cards and shuffled them as she made her way to the vending machine at the end of the hall. Tord pulls Max back in the room. "What are you doing?" Max shows him the card. "Some chick slid this under the door." Tord's expression perked up. "Did she look Asian with blue highlights?" Max shakes his head and opens the bathroom door. "Pink hair, cap, jacket, gum, cards." He then shuts the door behind him. "And she winked!" He yells through, as if it was an accomplishment. "She...winked..? The f-"

Meanwhile...

I look down the hall to make sure no one was around. I then move the vending machine and go through a door, which automatically closes behind me. I walk down a dim hallway until I reach the control room. "Done?" I pop my gum. "Done."

Hallo! You have reached the end of this chapter, but no worries, because I have a new book coming out in about 20 minutes after this is published. It's a LukasXReader(or xY/n if you prefer). This story was requested by a friend, and everything will be subcanon to this. So if you like Lukas or just ship it, stay tuned!

I may do Aaron too...

Idk

It depends

Oki bye

Leave

Shoo

Why are you still here

Begone

Lol ok bye