Red and Blue Lollipops

Edd silently got up and got dressed, trying his best not to wake you. Before he left out, Matt saw him and wanted to buy toys, therefore leaving you home with Tomy and Tordy. Around 9 in the morning, Tom came into Edd's room for some paper and found that you had fallen out of bed and rolled to the middle of the floor in your sleep. He walked over to you and put you back in bed. Your lil baby hands grabbed his shirt.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He picked you up and brought you to his bed. Leaving back out to go get his paper, he cracked the door. Tord poke his head through the door and dropped a red book on the floor. You woke up from the noise and went to pick it up. Tom came back and punched Tord in the face. "Stop doing weird things!!" He yelled taking the book and picking you up. "Look who's talking Jehovah's witness!" Tom slapped his cheek and put you back in bed. "You're cooking." Tom said, putting on his hoodie. "What makes you think that, friend?" Tom glared at him. "Not. Your. Friend. Go get the pancake mix. And you, Missy, need a bath." You flopped around in bed. "Nooooo!!!!!! I don't wanna, Tomy!!!"

Tom glared at you. "Bath. Now. Get a rag and clean yourself! I better smell soap!" Tord grabbed your hand and showed you to the bathroom. "I'll get you the sloth rag!" Tom groaned. "Why is his tone so happy about a rag? Dear God..." Tord gave you the rag and a shirt with a robot on it. "Thank you Tordy." You said, closing the door.

Tord put his arm around Tom. "Soooo, how does gun shaped pancakes sound?" Tom pushed him off. "Keep talkin' and I'll give you a real gun to shove down your throat." Tord walked to the kitchen and got the mix.

Time skip:after breakfast~

You sat on the floor in front of the couch watching 'Noddy in toyland'. (anyone else remember that show?) Tom sat on the couch holding a flask. Tord grabbed the remote. "Should we do something else besides watching a troublesome genderless elf kid?" He asked turning the TV off. You stood up. "I was watching that!" He rolled his eyes."And I nor Tomy was!" Tom closed the flask top. "Maybe or maybe not... Sorry its addicting as hell." Tord rubbed his forehead. "Should we go to asdf land or something? Anything but this show!" You climbed on the couch and took the remote from his hand. You turned the TV on and went to on demand. (I swear I'm not sponsoring) "Close your eyes please!" You asked. Tom laughed. "Sorry Y/n, I don't have eyes." Tord whispered,"Or a soul." Tom punched him in the arm and he fell to the floor with tears in his eyes.

They closed their eyes and you put on Teletubbies. Theme song plays. Tom gets up and throws up in the sink and Tord tries snatching the remote from you but you run into Edd's room and lock the door. "COME OUT AND CHANGE IT NOOOWWW!!!!" You hiss under the blanket. "No!" "Yes!" "NO!!" "YEEESSSSS!!!!" Tom runs to the bathroom and wipes off his lips with a...red towel... "Crap." Tord went into the bathroom and yelled his head off.

The front door opened. You unlocked the door and ran out. Tom caught you before you could run into Matt's open arms, a single tear ran down his cheek. "Ah geez what happened?" Edd asked setting down the bags. Tord ran in and furiously pointed at the TV. You, still with the remote in your hand, turned up the volume by accident. Matt started singing along and Tord started spazing out and took the remote from you. He threw it down and it broke. "NOW YOU CANT TURN IT OFF GENIUS!!!!" Tom yelled. The volume went all the way up. Matt started dancing. Edd put the bags in his room and Matt's toys in his. Tom pulls his hood over his head and closes it to where you can only see his hair. Tord rolls on the floor with his hands on his ears screaming. You stood in the middle of it all thinking, 'What have I done?' With a traumatized look on your face.

Edd came and scooped you up into his arms. A loud knock was heard at the door, then a small one. Edd sighed and opened it. Eduardo, Mark, and Jon stood there mad... Well not really Jon... He was enjoying the noise. "JON!" Eduardo yelled. "Eddy, they're scary, and the blonde one has a funny chin. Mark made a face. " TURN YOUR STUPID TV DOWN!!!" Eduardo yelled at Edd. You reached your hand out and slapped him. "EDDY DID NOTHING TO YOU!!!" Eduardo tried grabbing at you but Edd quickly closed the door. "Y/n, note this to yourself, it's wrong to hit neighbors, unless its him." He sat you down and manually turned the TV volume down with the buttons on the side. Then he turned it off.

"I am very disappointed with you two. You couldn't even keep a toddler down for 4 hours. Next time, Matt is in charge." "WHAT?" All three of them yelled. But Matt said it with sparkles in his eyes. "And if that doesn't work, your all getting part time jobs. Now, go get in your night wear, I'm going to cook dinner, and you will all behave. Am I clear?" "YES SIR/EDDY!!"

You ran to his room and picked out a f/a (favorite animal) onesie and got dressed. You went in the kitchen to help Eddy out and say sorry. "Its ok short stuff. Its those irresponsible fools' fault." He said, ruffling your hair. "Can I help Eddy?" You asked jumping up and down. "Sure just go wash your hands. But knock first." You ran down to the bathroom and knocked. "Come in~" Matt opened the door and you tried to climb the counter to get to the sink but he helped you up instead. "Thank you Matty!" He smiled brightly. "I get a nickname too!" He helped you down and you ran to Edd and helped him with dinner.

Smol (like you) time skip

"Tomy's not eating Eddy!" You stated with food in your mouth. "I never eat." Tom said with his face on the table. "The food would probably leak out of his holes he calls eyes. Especially due to that thing Edd did a month back." Tord said laughing. "Yeah, sorry about that Tom." Edd said with a small smile. "It hurt." Tom groaned. "What happened Eddy?" You asked. 
"FLAAAASSSHHH BAAACCCKKKKK"

Back to now~ (cuz I was to lazy to write it)

"That's scary as hell!" You yelled standing on your chair." Tom slowly hid under the table. There was a moment of silence, then, "YOU CURSED AROUND HER!?" "I DIDN'T MEAN TO! IT WAS EARLIER ABOUT THAT SHOW SHE WAS WATCHING!!!!" "NO EXCUSE!!!" While Tom and Edd argued, Matt got up and whispered in your ear. "They'll be at it all night, wanna camp outside?" You stuffed the rest of your food in your mouth and went with him. Tord followed you guys. "Don't leave me I'm coming to! Or else Tom will blame stuff on me!"

All three of you camped out and told scary stories until you fell asleep.

Hope you liked this chapter! Adiós amigos! Next chap coming up soon... Who should you hangout with next?