T W E N T Y F I V E

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Why Somi?" I asked and Tzuyu shrugged.

"I just got a bad feeling about her. You know I saw her calling someone and after the call, I saw her smirking. That's why I suspects her. That smirk don't give me a good feeling." Tzuyu said and I nodded.

"Okay. We'll observe for a few days. We'll see who is the mastermind before we save her. But they might hurt her. Aren't you worried?" Tyler asked and Tzuyu sighed.

"Of course I'm worried. But I can't let the mastermind be running around. What if we saved her but that mastermind capture her again?" Tzuyu said and we kept silence.

"That's why I wanted to find out who is it." Tzuyu said and stood up.

Then he went back to his room and I sighed.

"We should get going first. Bye." Ray said and I send them out.

I then went back to my room and saw Mina sleeping.

I went over to cover her properly with the blanket.

She can't catch a cold now.

I then kneel down on the floor and look at her pretty face.

'What a sleeping beauty.' I thought and smiled.

My hand went to her face and caressed her cheek.

She then smiled and unknowingly, I followed her smiling.

I leave a peck on her forehead and patted her head lightly.

I then stand up and took off my uniform.

I changed to a knee length shorts with a white top.

After changing, I went to sit down beside the sleeping Mina.

But once I sat down beside her, she turned around and opened her eyes.

"Chaeyoung? Did you save Sana?" Mina asked and rubbed her eyes.

"No... Tzuyu say that he wanted to see who is the mastermind so he wanted to wait for a few more days." I said and she sit up.

I held her and let her rest her back at the headboard.

"Isn't he worried about Sana getting hurt?" Mina said and I nodded.

"Of course he's worried. But he is willing to wait. He said he can't let the mastermind run around." I said and Mina nodded.

"Don't you miss me? Why didn't you give me a kiss?" I asked and pouted.

Mina laughed and leaned in.

She then planted a kiss on my lips and I smiled.

"That's better." I said and she smiled.

"Did the little one bully you?" I asked and caressed her stomach.

I sit closer to Mina and her head immediately lean on my chest.

"He's very obedient. Even if his daddy is not here, he's also very obedient." Mina said and I smiled.

"Good. Then when he's born, I'm going to buy a lot of toys for him." I said and Mina slapped my chest.

"Don't you dare. I will take all of your money and do the safekeeping myself. I don't want him to be a spoilt child." Mina said and I sighed.

"One or two toys will be fine right? Baby, don't be too harsh on him. We are not training him as a recruit. We are his parents." I said and Mina nodded.

I smiled and caressed her hair softly.

"Later, I'll bring you out to eat, okay?" I asked and she nodded happily.