E I G H T

[Sana's POV]

After the lesson ends, I decided to find Chaeyoung and talk to him.

When I exit the class, I saw Chaeyoung and Mina talking to each other.

I clenched my fists and I admit that I'm jealous seeing Chaeyoung so close with the other girls.

I stomped towards them and dragged Chaeyoung away from Mina by grabbing his ear.

"Ya! Ya! Ouch! Let go! Let go!" He shouted and I let go.

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked while rubbing his red ears.

"Let me ask you. Why were you holding hands with Mina during the group discussion?" I asked and Chaeyoung frowned.

"What do you mean? I didn't hold hands with her. Why would I do that?" Chaeyoung said and dragged me to Mina.

"Mina-ya, Sana said that we are holding hands during group discussion. Is it true? We're just sitting together right?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

"See? You must be seeing things, Sana-ya. I think you're too tired. You doesn't looks good. Do you want to go clinic and rest?" Chaeyoung asked and I shook my head.

"It's okay. Just because of the stress that's why I can't properly last night." I said and Chaeyoung held my shoulders and took a deep breath.

"You need relieve some stress so that you can rest well. Or else my pretty girlfriend will be turning to monster." Chaeyoung said and chuckled.

I hit his arm and pouted.

I look at Mina who is also chuckling at Chaeyoung's words earlier so I looked away from those two.

"Don't be angry, babe... I'm just kidding..." Chaeyoung said and look at me with those cute puppy eyes.

'Don't get it why I have such a childish boyfriend.' I thought and shook my head slightly.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes." I said and he pouted.

I smiled at his cute actions and give a peck in his lips.

"Happy now?" I asked and he smiled widely to me, revealing his dimple.

"Let's go." I said and we went to the cafeteria to eat.

After eating, we are walking out of the cafeteria when Chaeyoung suddenly said that he got something to do.

"Go home first yourself, okay babe? Call me once you reached home." Chaeyoung said and I nodded.

Then, I started walking down the hallway, making my way to the school gate.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

After walking out of the cafeteria, I told Sana that I have something to do and tell her to go home first.

After seeing her walking out of my sight, I quickly went to the garden and find Mina.

Then I saw a girl sitting under the tree while looking up the sky.

She's swinging her legs front to back while hands on her lap.

I sneaked behind her quietly and hugged her tightly.

I inhaled her scent and rest my chin on her shoulder.

I felt her shoulders tensed but relaxed after hearing me say,

"Hey baby." She then put her hands on top of mine that are on her tummy.