SHINee Fan Fic 2 - Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

top of her shirt.

I put my hands on her waist and slipped her shirt off.

I bit my lip and she kissed me.

"Taemin?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." I picked up the towel and dried her off, and put her shirt on.

We walked back to the kitchen, and Key and ____ were doing the dishes.

Yoona and I sat at the table and she laid her head down and I messed with her hair.

When the dishes were done, Key left and ____ walked over to us.

"Taemin-ah, can I talk to you?" I nodded and Yoona got up.

When she was walking past me I slipped one of my fingers through her belt loops and pulled her to me and kissed her lips.

"I love you." I said, smiling.

"I love you too." She smiled back and walked to my room.

"So what do you need to talk to me about noona?" She sat next to me and sighed.

"Taemin, when are you ever going to forgive Key?" I thought about it and shrugged. "Well, he's told you he's sorry a lot of times. What else

do you want from him?" I shrugged again and she sighed.

"Taemin. He really is sorry. And the fact that you won't forgive him makes him upset. He's your hyung and he loves you and cares about you. A

lot."

I stood up. "I don't care." I walked into my room, and Yoona was laying down listening to her iPod. I laid behind her and wrapped my arms

around her waist, pulling her closer.

She paused the song.

"What did she need to talk to you about?" I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Key."

"What about him?"

"She wants me to stop being mad at him." She sighed.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I tightened my arms around her.

"It's just, I think you should." She squeezed my hand. "You being mad, it feels like its partly my fault."

"Aww. Sweetie. It's not your fault." She sat up, still holding my hand.

"But, what I don't understand, is that, we kissed each other. I didn't kiss him, he didn't kiss me, we both kissed each other and did nothing

about it. And you were able to forgive me, but not Key."

I didn't say anything, I just sat there. She put her hands on my face. "Baby. Please forgive him. For me?" I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm sorry, I-I can't." She sighed and pulled her hand away, got up, and walked twards the door.

"Don't leave sweetie." She just sighed and shut the door behind her.

I sat in my room for a few minutes and then got up and walked to the living room where Minho and Onew were sitting.

"Where's Yoona?" I asked.

"Her and Jonghyun went for a walk." Minho said. I sighed and laid on the floor.

"What's wrong Taemin-ah?" Minho asked me.

"Yoona's mad at me becuase I won't forgive Key."

"I'm sorry." I shrugged.

Tammie's POV: