Him?

Connor's P.O.V:
Evan kept calling me but I ignored them I felt so bad because he freaks
out about a lot of things.
He left one voicemail that hit me. (h-hey C-Connor, please c-call me I love you so much just please-come-back) he has been crying the when time
That broke my heart.
Then Jared called I picked it up (I think I know who did this to Zoe come to my place and we'll talk) then he hung up. I thought about it then went to his place.
I knock on the door and Jared opened the door "come in, " he said.
"so who did this to Zoe?" I asked.
"its someone in the room, " he said with a grin on his face.
Then I saw out the corner of my eye him pull out something I gasp.
"Why would you do this to my sister you monster?!" I stood up.
"know that you know you have to die, " Jared held the knife up.
"Evan liked Zoe but then you came along I like Evan no more than like I love Evan and you're in the way, " he stabbed my shoulder.
"bitch, " I mumbled in pain.
As blood dripped down my body.
Jared stabbed me in the gut as I cried in pain.
"let's go for a little ride, Connor, " Jared said dragging me our side into my car driving to the end of his road and pushed me out.
"you're gonna bleed to death now have fun, " then he drove off leaving me on the ground to bleed to death. I can't believe I'm gonna die without seeing my daughter grow up have a boyfriend or girlfriend and get married I couldn't have a grandchild I couldn't see Evan give him kisses I couldn't comfort him anymore because I'm gonna die.
Then I passed out with tears in my eyes.
Evan's P.O.V:
I was gonna drive to Jared's when I saw someone laying there.
I stopped the car and got out to see it was Connor I gasped with tears in my eyes.
"CONNOR?!" I cried out.
Then I called 911 they came and took him away As I cried and sobbed.