the happy ex

jc caylen

chelsey's comment confused me. one minute she's yelling at me in my house about cheating on her with kian, the next minute she's commenting saying she's happy for us. i decided calling her to figure this shit out was the best idea. standing inside kian's childhood bedroom while he was showering seemed to be the perfect time.

calling chesley amaro.....

"jc it's been a while."i heard her voice sweet as honey.

"why the comment chelsey?"

"what do you mean? i'm happy for you. you're happy and that makes me happy."

"you didn't care about what made me happy when you accused me of cheating on you."

"jc, you were and i knew you were. i knew after about two years with me you just weren't happy anymore and at the time i was pissed about it but i had every right to be. i thought about it though and no matter what you're still one of my closest friends. hell jc, we spent four years together. i miss talking to you and seeing you. i'm sorry for what i said and did. i'm sorry for how i ended our relationship. i know you're with kian now and that he might not like us being friends and if he doesn't that is okay because i want to respect his wishes but i miss you." her words made me feel regret.

"chels, i miss you too. i forgive you. i did cheat. i'm sorry." i said truthfully into the phone.

"i forgive you. it took a while to accept but i do. jc, most of all. i'm sorry for making you feel like shit for coming out. i know that was hard for you. i rewatched the video and i cried. i was insecure and selfish with my reaction. it was not right at all so i'm going to say what i should of a year ago. i'm beyond proud of you for coming out. you're an amazing guy and i am so glad i got to meet you and get to know you. i support you and your new relationship. you and kian are the cutest. i'm glad you found your soulmate. i love you." her words brought tears to my eyes.

"thank you for that. it means so much more than you'll ever know. i hope you find you're soulmate because you deserve it. i love you too."

"god damnit now i'm crying." she said laughing while sniffling her nose.

"let's hang out when i get back to la." i said smiling.

"okay let's do it. i gotta go. jc, you're the greatest. thank you for everything."

"bye chels, thank you. i'll see you soon."

call ended

i heard the door open after i hit the red button.

"you'll see her soon?" kian's words caused me to look up. he looked sad and mad all wrapped together.

"we made up and we're friends. she apologized and she congratulated me on our relationship. kian, i was with her for four years and we're close. i won't hang out with her if it makes you uncomfortable. just remember though i love you, you're mine now." i said walking towards him.

"no go hang out with her, i'm sorry for being jealous. it just takes a lot for me to forgive someone who hurt someone i love." he said instantly loosing all anger.

"i know baby but you need to trust me. if i was uncomfortable around her i wouldn't have agreed to meet." i said hugging him.

"i trust you." i smiled at his words.
***
@chelseyamaro posted a photo

liked by: franny_arrieta, jccaylen, kianlawley, and 6,487 otherschelseyamaro: i talked to jc today for the first time in a while

chelseyamaro: i talked to jc today for the first time in a while. we admitted our mistakes and apologized to one another. no we are not back together but we are going to start a friendship. i fully support jc in his sexuality and in his new relationship with kian. i hope you all can do the same. i'm blessed to have met someone as loving as jc. this boy is a keeper. @kianlawley ;) thank you for supporting us in this decision. i'm happy to say that i believe jc has found his soulmate and that makes me happy beyond belief. you're one special guy jc caylen. never forget that.
tagged @jccaylen
view all 635 comments
kianlawley: thank you chelsey. it means a lot that you posted this & yeah he is (;
franny_arrieta: you're an angel.
jccaylen: you're one special girl. thank you for posting this. i know you're gonna find your soulmate. i'm blessed to have met you.
chelseyamaro: @jccaylen @kianlawley i need more cute relationship posts ;)
***
@kianlawley posted a photo

liked by: chelseyamaro, jccaylen, itsbobbymares, and 658,754 others kianlawley: chelsey asked for more relationship photos

kianlawley: chelsey asked for more relationship photos. mhm. you're welcome.
tagged @jccaylen
view all 6,593 comments
chelseyamaro: aye i made the caption. my dreams came true.
jccaylen: ooh i see you dad. also come back i miss you.
coreylabarrie: aw look at my dads
kianlawley:@chelseyamaro girl you're famous
kianlawley: @jccaylen only if i get a kiss
jccaylen: @kianlawley maybe you'll get more than a kiss...
kianlawley: omw dad..