the news

back to present time
kian lawley
i woke up to my head pounding. a constant beeping filled the silent room as i woke up. i turned my head to find a nurse doing something at the sink. what the hell? why am i here? she noticed i was awake and gave me water.
"mr. lawley, drink this. we need to ask a few questions." she said handing me water. wait last thing i remember i was with bobby. where's bobby? we were in the car.
"why am i here? where's bobby?" i asked confused.
"sir, you were in a car accident. a drunk driver hit the drivers side. your friend is in icu. you were moved to regular care about an hour ago." my head was spinning. is he okay?
"you have friends here to see you. would you like them to come in?" she asked about to walk out.
"uh yeah." i said wondering who was about to walk through that door.

jc caylen
for the first time in three hours, i decided to
check my phone. word had gotten out about kian and bobby. millions of fans sending their thoughts and prayers. millions of fans crying in the silence of their rooms about two people who changed their world. fran was still crying but her tears had slowed. her head was still laying in my lap and i continued to run my hands through her hair to calm her.
"jc, what happens now?" she asked looking up at me.
"what do you mean fran?"  i was genuinely confused at her question.
"after what ever happens to kian and bobby, do we all just leave each other again? are we no more than just acquaintances?" tears began to form in her eyes.
"no fran, we stick together. i'm sorry that kian and i ruined out friendships." i apologized as she set up and hugged me. i held on to her with all i had in me. i can't lose some else.
"uh friends of kian lawley, correct?" a nurse walked up interrupting fran and i.
"yes ma'am." i said fearing what would happen next.
"mr.lawley is stable and would like to have visitors. mr.mares whom i assume you guys know as well?" i nodded answering her question.
"mr. mares was stable when he arrived but became unstable within the last hour. he is in emergency surgery right now. i'll let you know if any news we hear." fran has tears running down her face once again as she held onto my arm. corey followed us as we walked into kians room.

kian lawley
the door opened and franny ran through. i saw her red eyes and blotchy face. she was shaking. i held out my arms to her and she grabbed onto me sobbing.
"kian, i love you. i'm so glad you're okay. oh my god." words were stumbling from her mouth.
"i love you too fran." i said as i buried my head into her neck.
she pulled away from our hug and i looked up to see corey. he was a mess as well. while i was catching up with corey, the door opened once again. the sight of my once best friend, brought tears to my eyes. he look like a wreck but i knew he was holding the group together.
"kian.. holy shit. kian, fuck, are you okay?" his words came out fast.
"i'm fine, i guess." i muttered still confused as to why jc was here.
"um corey and i are going to get drinks, we'll be right back." fran said breaking the silence. once her and corey were gone, jc moved to the chair next to me.
"fran texted me. kian, i know we had a falling out, but i still care about you. fuck we were friends for 6 years. we made damn youtube videos together." jc said looking at the floor.
"a falling out, so that's the new term for it. where's the bitch that started it all." i said pissed.
"she has a fucking name kian, chelsey and i broke up last year. have you not seen any of my posts or videos?" i shook my head being honest.
"i came out as bisexual, i didn't tell her, she found out through the video. that pissed her off and she started to think about the past and accused me of cheating on her with a guy. she broke up with me." jc looked at me waiting for my response.
"you're bi?" i asked.
"yeah, i figured it out a few months after i moved out. i kept it a secret till i felt that it was time." i grabbed jc's hand.
"i'm proud of you, you know. we may not be as close as before but, i know how difficult that must have been." i said. the door opened interrupting our
conversation, a doctor walked in.
"mr. lawley, you are stable and set. your wrist is broken and you have a few broken ribs. you seem to be all well though, minus the cuts and injuries. we would like to keep you overnight, to keep an eye out but tomorrow you should be good to go." i thanked him it before he walked out i had to ask.
"what about bobby?" jc never let go of my hand.
"mr.mares, yes. he is still in surgery. we will let know, when we hear anything." the doctor left soon after. before we knew it, corey and fran we're back. jc's hand was not entangled in mine anymore. what happens next?