the posts

jc caylen
kian has asked me to come over two days after he left. he wanted to talk. i walked in and the first words that came from his mouth were.
"i'm not straight and i've know that. we were doing this shit before and flirting behind chelseys back, i knew that. i've tried to deny it though. when you broke me i denied my sexuality as i was doing before. i'm done though i don't wanna hide anymore. jc i'm gay. i'm 100% gay and i'm okay with that for the first time in years i'm okay with that." i smiled as kian cried of happiness.
"okay you're gay. i'm fine with that. actually i'm glad that you are because i want you. i want to show you off and claim you as mine. i want to kiss you and hold your hand in public. i want to love you." i said as i walked towards him and he pulled me close.
"justin caylen, will you be mine?" he asked and i couldn't help but smile.
"yes i will, kian lawley." he leaned in and kissed my lips.
***
@kianlawley posted a photo

liked by: jccaylen, itsbobbymares, franny_arrieta, and 285,673 otherskianlawley: you complete metagged @jccaylenview all 1,678 commentsjccaylen: you complete mefranny_arrieta: txt me asapitsbobbymares: i support coreylabarrie: jian weeknds: okay w...

kianlawley: you complete me
tagged @jccaylen
view all 1,678 comments
jccaylen: you complete me
franny_arrieta: txt me asap
itsbobbymares: i support
coreylabarrie: jian
weeknds: okay what?

@jccaylen posted a photo

liked by: kianlawley, coreylabarrie, weeknds, and 345,768 othersjccaylen: i found someone to love me and be my partner in crime

jccaylen: i found someone to love me and be my partner in crime. i wish all the same for you.
tagged @kianlawley
view all 6,456 comments
kianlawley: how did i get so lucky? you're my love. i wished for you.
coreylabarrie: i ship
weeknds: idk what's happening but i support
franny_arrieta: oh my god. these are the my fave posts. i'm in love.
***
kian lawley
jc and i had just finished a video releasing our relationship. we were editing and decided we'd post it tomorrow. i have never been happier texts and calling were pouring in from friends. we had told many if not all to look for a video to explain.
"kian come cuddle me." i looked over to see jc on the couch playing fortnite.
"i'd love to." i walked over and laid my head in his lap. he put down the remote and started to run his hands through my hair.
"oh how i love you and you're crazy self." he mumbled. i smiled, wishing to have this all day, everyday.