one

The speaker of the hospital went off.

"Dr. Weisler, report to delivery."

Look at that cute baby that's me Drew Evans. And the smelly less cute baby over there is my best friend Noah Flynn. Noah and I were born on the same day at the same time, here in Los Angeles Cali. Our mom we're BFFs before there was a BFF.

Growing up we both had another sibling. They were exactly like us. They were born on the same day, same time, same doctor, and same room.

I ended up having a little sister named Elle and Noah ended up being a bigger brother to a boy named Lee

Growing up we teached  Ellie and Lee to dance and we would have contest between each other no against Lee and Me Against Elle.

A few years later I ended up developing feelings for my best friend and Ellie developed feelings for Lee

Not even a month later Ellie and I had to say goodbye to her mom.

When Noah turns 16 he got a motorcycle and Lee got his dream car.

It was my last year of high school that was going to start tomorrow. So me and Elle are trying to figure out what to do with our last day of freedom.

"How about we go see Noah." she said she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"You shouldn't be talking Miss I like Lee." I said wiggling mine back. "Let's go." I said as we continued to the garage and hopped on my Suzuki Intruder m800.

I seriously don't know why you ask for a bike she said.

First off, it's sexy and two it's my husband. I said.

Where's your swimming suit? She asked as I put my leather gloves and jacket on.

"It's underneath." I said as I lift up my shirt to reveal my tan bikini top.

"okay let's go she said as I started it up  and kicked the kickstand up as I drove off

"okay let's go she said as I started it up  and kicked the kickstand up as I drove off. I haven't seen Noah the whole summer  because of football camp.

When we got to the Flynn's, Lee  was waiting for us at the door.

"Hey bestie." Ellie said.

Future boyfriend I thought to myself as he  invited us to his backyard.

"Noah's back so if you want to see him. He's up in his room." He said.

"Nah, if he wants to come see me he can get off his butt and come down here." I said.