The bathroom is over there. There is an extra toothbrush and towels. All you should need.

Thanks Izu. I'll be right back.

Izu?

I thought I would give you a nickname.

OK.

Shouto got up and walked to the bathroom as I made my way to my bed. Scrolling through Instagram then I saw a picture of the sky with the caption "Beautiful Sky" which reminded me of the date we had. I felt butterflies. I started to uncontrollably blushing so I hid my face with my hands.

Shouto P.O.V

I came out of the bathroom and walked to the bedroom to see Izuku covering his face with his hands. What's with him? I came up to him (shirtless btw). I lifted his hands off his face. He looked at me surprised and jumped back in shock.

Midoriya's P.O.V

I jumped back in surprise. I stared at Shouto. He was shirtless and he looked HOT!!!! Rock hard abs,hair slightly wet from the shower. A towel wrapped around his waist. I continued staring until I reached his V-line. He got a wide V-line. I wonder if her got a big D- Wait! Stop right there thoughts! You shall go no further!Shouto caught me staring. He had on a sly smirk.

Like what you see Izu?

"Yes!" I said absent mindlessly cause I was still staring.

I'm glad. Would you like to see a bit more?

Ye- I mean I should get out and let you change.

I then started to climb off to get pinned right back to it. I look into Shouto's eyes to see it lust filled. I was slightly afraid and at the same time intrigued.He started to kiss my lips roughly. He licked my lips. I open my mouth slightly. He then hungrily shoved his tongue in my mouth. It was a fight for dominance. Of course Shouto won being the stronger male. He stared to suck on my tongue. It felt so good I let out a moan. He pulled out of the kiss both of us needing air. He leaned close to my ear.

Izu your just so cute.

I blushed and looked away.

Izuku look at me!

I didn't look. Then he grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his.

Izuku you are beautiful and worth so much more than you think.

I was kind of taken aback at what he said. I didn't know weather to believe what he says is true or not. I'm not really all that. I wish I could though. I really do but I'm useless.

You are strong,caring,kind,understanding and so much more. I really wish you would believe me. One day I do hope you see it. The real Izuku Midoriya. The one I see.

I hope so too.

Then he hugged me (still shirtless BTW). AGAIN!He is hugging me without clothes on! Does he want me to suffer like this?!

He gets off me and stands up. He grabs the clothes layed on the bed and goes back into the bathroom. I was confused as to what just happend. First we we're getting in the mood,then we're having a heart to heart talk and now hr just gets up and leaves. I'm just here laying on bed dumbfound. In other words WTF JUST HAPPEND?!

Shouto walks back into the room fully clothed. I was relieved and disappointed. He crawled into the bed and hugged me.

What is it?

I just want to cuddle with you.

OK.

Izuku?

Yes?

Will you be my boyfriend?

I thought we already established that?

I want to make it official.

Then yes. I would be glad to be your boyfriend.

Me too.

Then he kissed me softly on the lips. It was sweet and satisfying. We pulled apart and looked into each others eyes. Those hetero-chromatic eyes stared into my soul lovingly. As we were staring into each others eyes I didn't notice his hands moving up to my onsie zip. Shouto pulled the zip revealing my chest for him to see.He looked at me with hungry eyes once more.

He kissed me again a bit rougher than before and more passionate. I didn't even bother to try fighting for dominance because I like it when he takes the lead. It turns me on. He licks my lips once. I give him entry without hesitation. He searches every inch of my mouth. It feels so good I felt like I was melting.

He starts to suck on my tongue. A loud moan came out of my mouth. I felt a bulge in my pants. FUCK! I hope Shouto doesn't notice. To my dimisse he does and he starts grinding our hard on's together. I broke the kiss and loudly moaned. I started to pant. He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

Your so lewd Izu.~ I love how only I can make you this way.~

Then he started to kiss down my jaw,to my neck trying to find the right spot. He found it on my collar bone right in the center. He starts to suck and slightly bite that spot. I moaned to his satisfaction. Moving down from my collar bone, to my abs going lower leaving me breathless.

Then he abruptly stopped and kissed me on my forehead.

Goodnight My Prince.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So people that's it for chapter seven. Hoped you liked it. This chapter was written by me and @QueenSavagely . Don't worry my children I am not ending it here. This will continue. You have to wait till next week for the next chapter. My exams aren't finished yet but they will next week. I updated this today because i felt so bad and I had time.

Also thanks so much for the reads,comments likes and especially the votes! I appreciate it a lot. It drives me to write more of this for you.

Anyway see you till next time my pretties!~ HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Don't mind that weird thing just a while ago. hehehe~

Your Author-Sama,

Andrinne